Chapter 3

5 years later

The princess had now grow up into a magnificent lady , and everyday , since her precious bodyguard had left ; she was waiting for him and was asking herself if he was okay or was wondering how did he change since the last time she had seen him. And she hopped deeply in her heart , that he didn't forget her.

She was sleeping deeply until something or someone woke her up.

"Hey ~ Daïa ... Come on please wake up aaaargh you're the same as your brother !"

"Mmmmh...Let me sleep peacefully chocobo's butt ..."

She turned around and put the covers over herself

"Hey! That's not nice calling me that ..." *sight* "Please wake up ! You know if it's not me it's going to be Gladio , and he's gonna wake you up with the ....muscular way ..."

She took off the covers immediately

"I'm up ! I'm up !" *yawn*

"Hehe I knew it was going to work , come on I'm gonna wait for ya' at the gate of the castle .It's been so long since we have walked in the town with the others" Prompto kissed her on the cheek "Come on Princess !!" he left her room and let her prepared herself.

She got out of her room prepared and got out of the castle.

"Ah there you are ! I thought I was gonna wake you up by myself."

"Argh shut it Gladio... *yawn* I want to sleep ...plus why do you want to go in town today , there is not a lot things to do these days."

"What !! You don't know the news ? The glaives are coming back today !"

"Wait what ?! You mean all the glaives that were gone for fives years ?

"Yeah! And that mean your pretty bodyguard is coming back too!"

"Don't call him that , he's gonna hit you if you say this in front of him...but...Yeah.." She smiled to herself , she was going to see her beloved bodyguard , she missed him so much.

"Come on , come here" Noctis took her hand smiling , Milydia smiled, took his hand and followed him "Dad is waiting for us  he's at the place already "

"What?! Why don't you told me sooner ?"

Noctis let out a chuckle and ran with his sister to reach their dad and the glaives members

"Your Highness's you are finally here , follow me I will guide you to the king."

"Sorry Drautos that's my fault if we are late , I was oversleeping ...again..."

"Don't worry princess , I'm already used to it with your brother" She smiled at him

"Hey I'm not sleeping that much"

"Yes you are!" Prompto did his way to the siblings "Tell me mister Drautos , did the members of the glaive are already there ? "

"Yes , they arrived one hour ago"

They arrived to the place and the King Regis was already waiting for them. When the prince and he princess arrived , a lot of people and glaives had started to whisper between themselves.

"Wow look at the princess , she became so magnificent."

"She's so perfect , I mean look at her feature , I'm wondering why she is not married with someone yet "

"She still young she have time until she's going to have to marry herself , but for the prince ..."

 "The prince grew pretty well too ~ "

They arrived where the king was , waiting for his children

"There you are my dear children."

"Good morning father..."

"What is it Noct you seem tired"

"Sorry about that father  but he slept less than me last night I guess." *chuckle*

"I understand . Now where were we ? Milydia my dear daughter come here please , I wanted to ask you a question before you go to see your glaive's friends ."

"Yeah sure what is it father ?"

"I know it has been a long time since you have seen Nyx Ulric , after all this time , do you still want him by your sides as your bodyguard ?"

"Yes I do father " She smiled  to him "I've been waiting for this for a long time now you know..." She blushed a little , Regis smiled at her "As you wish my dear , now go to your friends , I'm sure they are getting impatient by now "

"I'm sure they are thanks again father " She kissed her father's cheek and then went to her friends .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys ~ How are you ?

It's a short chapter I'm sorry x) I'm also sorry for the waiting (blame school ) but now I HAVE RETURNED  and I'm already writing the chapter 4 don't worry  ^^

Tell me if  you want something or someone appear in the story , ideas are welcomed  xD !

Hope you guys liked this chapter see you soon !