28.(hide & seek) after marriage love

Sanyukta was dancing on the wedding songs with the ladies.
It was her cousin sister's Sargent ceremony.

She herself being a newly wedded bride of shekhawat,  was teased by her friends and family making her blush crimson red.
It was juz a month she got married to randhir singh shekhawat.

In between her dancing session, a small boy came with a bouquet of red roses.

Sanyu looked at him confusingly.
"Kiske liye hai yeh Chinu? "Sanyu asked looking at the bouquet without any note.

"Aapke liye" Chinu said.

"Kisne diye?" Sanyu asked further.

"Pata nahi jiji" Chinu said and kept that bouquet on the sofa and ran away.

Sanyu took that red roses and looked for the chit but got nothing.
She took the roses and decorated it in the vase.

After sometym  she went to kitchen to drink water, when a small girl came with a small round box.

"Didi aapke liye" the girl named khushi kept the box on the kitchen slab and ran away before sanyu could ask anything.

Sanyu took that box and found it without name.
She opened the wrapper and found a box of Ferrero rocher chocolates.

She was confused about who was sending her such gifts.
She never expected such gifts from anyone.
She never talked to any boy in her college and not even her one month old husband.

She kept those box inside the refrigerator and went to her bedroom for changing in comfortable clothes.

She gasped in shock to found her room filled with teddy bears of different size and colour.

Now she was angry.
Who was this secret admirer who was sending her gifts .
She need to find out.

She went down hurriedly and shouted.
"Maa..maa ...chachi. .."

Hearing sanyus voice her mom and aunt came out.

"Kya hua bachha.
Koi problem hai?" Her aunt asked.

"Chachi dekhiye naa mujhe koi ajib  se gifts bhejkar pareshan kar raha hai.
Pehle gulab phir chocolate aur ab mera room pura teddy bear se bhara hai" sanyu frowned after narrating .

Her cousin sister smiled at sanyu's innocence.

"Beta toh acchi baat hai naa.
Kisine aapko bade pyaar se woh tohfe diye hai .
Aapko khush hona chahiye" her mom caressed her face and smiled at her kiddo.

"Nahi chahiye mujhe kisi anjaan se tohfe" sanyu said.

Two pairs of eyes were continously staring at her & enjoying her changing expressions.

"Dii....yeh kisi anjaan ne nahi diya" her cousin tried to make her understand.

"Toh mujhe yeh gifts koi kyu dega" sanyu murmured to herself not realising that all the family members left except one.

Sanyu was so busy in her thoughts when suddenly her cheeks were moistened.

"Kabhi humare baare mei bhi socha karo biwiji.
Pure duniya mei kon hai jo aapse itna pyaar kar sakta hai" Randhir proposed her in a unique way on the propose day.

She kept on blinking until he further said " tomorrow is valentine's day.
Don't get surprised if I asked u to be my lifetime valentine" he kissed her for last time and ran away from her sight thus finally taking der relationship a step ahead .

~~~

Bakwas for me!
Dunno about u guys!