When he tries to be polite/a gentleman but fails

Start from the beginning

"Umm..." You were at a loss for words.

"Something wrong?" He asked concerned.

"Nopedy doepedy nope!" You grinned like a doofus.

"Ok then..." He mumbled before calling for a waiter.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyeless Jack

Jack had taken you out on a date. Everything was perfect until he slammed the door open and hit you in the face. You gasped and covered your now bleeding nose. Everyone turned their attention to you and Jack cussed under his breath. He picked you up bridal style and carried you home.

"Sorry (Y/N)." He sighed. You smiled.

"I-It's alright my nose hurts a little, I know you didn't do it on puprose." He smiled under his mask.

"Yeah... I wouldn't hurt you ever on purpose." After he fixed your blood nose you watched horror movies with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masky

He was trying his best to be a gentleman but was failing miserably. He had made cheesecake for you which was sweet until he trpieed and spilt it all over you. You were caked (A/N: Ha no pun intended) in cheesecake. A look of shock was on your face but then you giggled. You helped Masky up and licked the cake off your face.

"You make the best cheesecake." You grinned. He blushed.

"Thanks s-sorry about your clothes I will make another cheesecake while you have a shower and change your clothes." You thought it was cute when he stuttered.

"Ok." You kissed his cheek and walked up the stairs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Hoody

You were at home extremely pissed with Hoody. You have never been this angry with him besides that incident that happened. You two were out on a date but someone looked at him and he dragged him into an alleyway. Hoody arrived covered in blood.

"I-I'm sorry (Y-Y/N) I know it was o-out of character for me b-but he was staring at me a-and you know I don't like being s-stared at." He mumbled.

You smiled. "It's ok... Just don't do it again." He quickly nodded his head before walking to the shower.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Silver

You and Silver were having a romantic dinner at your house. Silver excused himself to the bathroom and accidentally knocked over your glass. He gasped and began cleaning up your shirt.

"I-I am s-s-so sorry!" He apologised.

You giggled. "It's fine I would be mad if you peed yourself so get to the toilet!" He nodded his head and ran to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Glitchy Red

You two were out shopping for video games. (Y/F/P/G) (A/N: Your Favourite Pokemon Game)  had recently gone out and Red really wanted to play it. Red found the game and walked to the cashier.