When he proposes

Hello everyone this is very important (and long)!!! Yes, unfortunately this book has finally came to an end... This is the last chapter.

I want to tell you guys that this story, for me, was a test (in a way). You see, I'm not a creepyapasta fangirl (so I don't have a crush on them or think they're hot, sexy etc...) I personally believe they're just awesome and not capable of falling in love so this was, in a way, for me to experience what it's like to be a fan girl and write about the creepypastas experiencing love.

BUT! After I began this story, I discovered that I loved making new friends (YOU GUYS) and writing about the creepypastas so  I've decided to write a sequel called Creepypasta Husband Scenarios :D (It wont come out until a couple of weeks/months. 

Also I'm not happy with some scenarios (because most of them are too cliche) so I will be changing some creepypasta's previous scenarios so beware of that! BEN, LJ, Toby, Dr Smiley, EJ and Jeff's are the ones that will most likely change. 

And lastly... THANK YOU!!! Wow, this has been an amazing journey so thank you for making it awesome. I've read all of your comments you've made on my chapters and they are very flattering so thank you. You guys are my night and day, my sun and moon and my world and life so thanks. You guys don't know how happy I am to have you guys as readers of my story! I'm so blessed to talk to you guys. You are amazing so thank you and enjoy~

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff The Killer 

 Everything appeared to be in slow motion as he bent down on one knee and pulled out a ring from his hoody pocket.

"(Y/N)." He began. "I-I... I love you so much. I would love to call you beautiful and pretty but that's too cliche... To me you're breath taking, exhilarating and gorgeous and when a smile appears on your flawless face, the world can't help but smile with you. (Y/N) you are perfect and amazing... Hell! Words can't describe how incredible you are... So (Y/N), the love of my life, will you marry me?" Tears brimmed your eyes as you hugged him and repeatedly yelled yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BEN Drowned

"(Y-Y/N)..." BEN called out. You turned your attention away from the game you were playing in the arcade over to BEN.

"Yeah?"

BEN silently wished himself luck as he began to speak. "I-I-I want to tell you how much I love you... I've loved you ever since the day we met and still to this day my heart beats for you. I wanted to ask you an important question f-f-for a long time, but today I've gathered the courage to ask you it now." He pulled out a ring and bent down on one knee. "(Y/N) will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Everyone in the arcade turned their heads towards you. It was silent for a couple of minutes before you dropped to your knees and hugged him.

"Y-Y-Yes... I'll marry you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slenderman

You two were holdings hands while wandering through the woods. You felt Slender's hand leave yours as he stood in front of you. He quietly bent down onto one knee and pulled out a diamond ring from his pocket.

"(Y/N) my beautiful rose. You are the most beautiful, gracious woman any man could have. I'm lucky to have you as my significant other. You've made my life perfect and I want us to be together forever so (Y/N) my sacred flower... Will you spend the rest of your life with me?" You giggled as you said yes and pulled him into a passionate kiss.