Thirty five

JADE'S POV~

"Why does it hurt so much when you're gone"?

________________________

I laughed as Dan caught the pop corn in his mouth.

Kyle:alright let the champ have a try!

I giggled and grabbed a handful tossing it at him

Kyle:that isn't fair!

I rolled my eyes drinking from my can of soda.

Jade:I'm going to change

I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:30am

I ran up the steps running to my closet getting out a tank top and shorts I put it on and grabbed a blanket. running back down the stairs Zander was eating chips and Dan stood with his back up on the wall and Kyle sat watching the tv dans gaze turned to me and he shook his head.
I gave him a questioning look. and he pointed at my body I rolled my eyes wrapping the blanket around my body. and sat next to Kyle and Dan sat next to me pulling me to his lap.

Zander's pov-

I watched as jade sat on the sofa and Dan followed her and pulled her to his lap kissing her lips slightly and she wrapped her arms around him,
Damn that girl was hot. I liked her a lot but the problem is that guy Dan she seems to like him I just want to see if she likes me. and If she doesn't I'll keep trying. I hated that Kyle dude, I thought he was her brother at First because when he first saw me he gave me a dirty look.

Zander:hey guys?

Jade:yeah?

Jade turned her head to look at me.

Zander:we should go to a water park tomorrow!

Jade:YES!

Kyle:I'll go if jade wants to.

Jade turned to Dan who had his head down looking at her. I really don't like him.

Jade's pov~

I really want to go to the water park.

Dan smiled at me as I looked at him.
He nodded.

Jade:alright where dose everyone want to sleep?

Kyle:guest bedroom!

Kyle ran up there to the guest bed room.

Jade:I don't know where you can sleep Zander. uh, I don't want you to sleep in my brothers room. do you want to sleep In my room and I'll sleep on the couch?

Zander:oh no! I'll sleep on the couch you go sleep in your bed,

Jade:you sure?

He nodded.

I smiled pulling out the bed that was inside the built in sofa and put pillows and blankets out for Zander and then told him goodnight and me and Dan walked up stairs.

Once Dan finally laid down I climbed on top off him and pressed my lips to his. i felt him smile

Dan:how long where you holding that in?

Jade:you make it sound like I just passed gas.

Dan laughed

Dan:alright, how long have you've been waiting to do that?

Jade:ever since when you didn't lay down.

I claimed off of him and laid on the pillow and Dan wrapped his arms around me and I played with the top of his shirt.

Jade:your eyes change color so much!

Dan:I know,

Jade:I think they change depending on your mood. because when your mad at me, there a really really dark green and when you say you love me and stuff there a light green almost blue. and right now they are a cloudy blue.

Dan:I didn't know you're so found of my eyes.

Jade:I look at them everyday.

He sighed pulling me up and placing me on his body and scooting more in the bed.i snuggled up to him

Dan:get some sleep jade.

I nodded closing my eyes.

Kyle:GET UP YA LAZZYASS'S!

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Dan was still sleeping. I looked up and saw Kyle.

Kyle:GET UP!

Jade:shhh shut the hell up!

Kyle laughed dad almost never sleeps in I want his to just sleep he's always worried about me and never wants to sleep. I saw it was 8am. I got out of the bed wrapping a blanket around my body.

Kyle:we are leaving to go to the water park at 12! better be ready.

I sighed and nodded.
Following him down the stairs I went in to the kitchen ignoring Zander. I know it weird I let him sleepover and I just met him two days ago but I feel like I know a lot about him.

Zander:have fun last night?

Jade:meaning.

Zander:last night we where having fun playing games watching movies and stuff.

Jade:oh, yeah it was cool.

I put some pop tarts in the toaster for everyone and took one for myself.

Kyle:everyone needs to get ready! I'm calling Chris and will to come with us to.

Zander:mind if I invite some friends?

Jade:sure why not,

I ran up the steps back to my room shutting to door behind me and going in to my closet to find a swimsuit.

I found an bikini that I used to ware all the time, it was black and gold. I placed it on the bed trying not to wake Dan and got a crop top and short shorts.

Dan made a noise and then he woke up. sitting up.

Jade:hi.

Dan:what time is it?

Jade:9:39?

Dan:okay, what are you doing?

Jade:getting ready.

Dan:for?

Jade:the water park. Will and woody are coming over soon they are coming too.

I walked in to the bathroom taking off my pajamas and putting on my swimsuit and my short shorts ugh, I forgot my crop top. I open the door and walk out looking to see if I dropped it. I look up at dan and he was looking at me wide eyed.

Jade:what?

Dan:that's your swimsuit?

Jade:yes why?

Dan:I swear if that Zander guy, looks at you In a way I don't  like I'll kill him.

Jade:meaning?

Dan:you're sexy. And if Zander looks at your chest I'll chop his dick off.

I rolled my eyes. Grabbing my crop top and putting it on and my chucks and sitting on my bed looking at my phone,

I'll call carman!

Carman:hello?

Jade:hey carman it's jade

Carman:OMG! Jade you are dating dan from Bastille?

Jade:yeah. Anyways I was wondering if you like to come with me to a waterpark?

Carman:yeah sure just text me the address and time and I'll be there!

Jade:alright bye!

Carman:bye!

Today might be fun!