Lets Friends

Yuju walk in the practice room only find her members there.Yuju just look at them,confused to ask or just shut up because of their reaction.Sinb and Umji look fine because they start to fight slowly using their shoes but Eunha amd Sowon keep sigh while looking on the floor.Yuju put her bag downs.
  "Unnie..what's wrong?Is there any problem again?"ask Yuju.Sowon look at Eunha and shook her head weakly.Yuju roll her eyes."Did you two fight with your boyfriend about the new photoshoot that we are going to do?"ask Yuju.The two of them look shock."How do you know it unnie?"ask Umji.Yuju raised her eyebrows."I hear about it last night when you all explain to them."said Yuju.She start to do an easy warming up.
  "Why?They dont understand.The one that have a partner only me and Sinb right?Why you two have the problems while Sinb dont?"ask Yuju.Shr is confused.The new photoshoot is about them that become a number one korean girlfriend so they are going to do a special photoshoot with some guys.Yuju look at Sinb."Because unnie..I and Hoseok-oppa not really romantic style"said Sinb and also move to do warming up together with Umji join them.
  Yuju just 'ooooo'."Just forget about them first.Lets do a practice so we remember the old song.Start with Glass bead"said Yuju and start to choose the song to play.Yuju keep messing the dance receive a loud noise from the other.Yuju laugh."Ahhhhh...this song is too tired for me"said Yuju and laugh.Yuju laugh dont really last longer when the practice room become silent when Bts step in.
  Yuju start to sit on the floor and lay there.She shut her eyes when the member start to do a staring contest with their own partner."Let us join you"said the voice and Yuju finds out that Rap monster and Jungkook also lay on the floor like her.Yuju laugh and get up.She look at Jin and Sowon."Talk outside..Slowly"said Yuju and point out to the door."The other too...Find your own place to talk.Never come back until you find the solution''said Yuju.The other just follow.
  "Wahhhhh...Yuju is so cool."said Jungkook and clap his hands look really cute.Yuju smile."So..what are we going to do?"said Namjoon and start look around the practice room."Let just sing the song"said Jungkook and give them microphone.
  Yuju just lied when she have to rap Namjoon part in War of Hormone song.Jungkook keep laughing and move to his part.Jungkook sing while keep staring at Yuju that laugh really hard.The three of them keep playing until the other members start to walk in smiling with their partner.Yuju roll her eyes and groan."So sweet...omg"said Yuju and laugh together with Jungkook.
  Yerin look at V.The other too."Since when they start to become a friends?"whisper Yerin.V just shook his head.This two group start to practice their dance with a warming situation.Later,Jungkook tell them that he wants to walk out with his friends.
*************************
    Jungkook run around the neighbourhood hoping that the fanatic fans will stop running after him.He just walking out with Mingyu but one by one fans start to come and greet them.He and Mingyu run to different road and now finding their safe place.
  Jungkook run but suddenly someone pull him to narrow place.Jungkook almost shout but close his mouth when he sees that person.Yuju put her fingers on the lips telling Jungkook to shut up.Jungkook quickly nod.
"I think i saw him here.Where did he go?"said one of the fan.Yuju and Jungkook hold their breath.Jungkook look at the fans that start to crowd near their hiding place.Yuju also look at Jungkook finds out that Yuju grip his arms so hard feeling stress.Jungkook tap Yuju back."Its okay.Everythings gonna be fine"said Jungkook and he receive a slight smile from Yuju.
  After half an hours,the fans slowly move to other place one by one.Jungkook and Yuju sigh.Yuju glare at Jungkook."Why you go out this time?Choose another time.Lucky you that i save you"nag Yuju and walk follow by Jungkook behind her.Jungkook follows her talking."Keep nagging.Like my grandmother"said Jungkook.Yuju look at him with a round eyes."You want to die"said Yuju.
******************
  "It is the stage for 97-liner.So,i trust all of you have your own experience so i dont really worried about the stage.Goodluck guys"said the Pd.Jungkook,Yuju and Eunha going to join a collaboration of 97-liners at the year end stages.Jungkook and Yuju start to comfortable with each other even they not a close friends.

  Jungkook look really shy while Yuju keep her cool side.Because of the duet,Jungkook and Yuju become a hot issue for straight two days.The two of them keep a professional sides withou give any reaction when the fan ask about their relationship during fanmeeting.Yuju receive Jungkook doll amd many types of white shirt while Jungkook receive a book when he does not even have a mood to read it.
  The members said they already have their own couple official fanclub with name yukook.Jungkook and Yuju receive many gifts like handphone,watch and another necessary things but all of it absolutely a couple things.

*Sorry for late update.I just gain stable health and starting to looking for an idea.Guys...omg..Right now,my school hot with a rumour that my crush like me.I getting stress with my friend because they spread it the moment when my crush scold his friends because talking to me.Now what should i do..aaahhhhh....*