Just the Day

Yuju walk in the practice room with a cold face.Even without make up,Yuju still look perfect and her hot body make all the man drool.From what happen last week,Yuju never get home to meet them.Their manager said Yuju getting busy with her schelude and will stay at her house.
**Imagine Yuju wears this to practice**

Yuju start to warm up.She just act like in the own world even with all the eyes stuck to her.Their stylist unnie walk to gfriend who just sit on the sofa stare at Yuju.
"Since when Yuju become a sexy girl?"ask their stylist.The other just shook their head."Okay guys.Lets start the practice"said their cheographer.All of them start to take a place.They start with Me GUstas tu,Rough and end it with Navillera.Even they make a skinship,Yuju just dont pay attention.She give a full focus.Even other member make a mistakes,Yuju dont say anything.
Gfriend member sigh.A few minutes later,Bts comes to practice together for their concert together."Hey guys..."said Namjoon while start to tease follow by the other.Yuju just stand up and walk out the practice.Her reaction receive all the attention."She look hot.."said V.The other just smile.
Yuju walk in find out that Bts practice their choreo for Blood,Sweat and Tears.Yuju not showing any interest while other member start to cheer when they do sexy dance.Yuju see Jungkook eyes lock on her fron the mirror.Yuju walk to her choreographer.
"How about the choreo for my unit group?"ask Yuju."I do like what they want.Its wild,sexy and hard style okay?"said their choreography."When the song will out?"ask the manager."Tonight..we are going to practice after this.When they arrive"said Yuju.She start to tied her hair up and put her cap.
Bts done with practice and start to roaming around with gfriend.They tal about everything.
**I make Blackpink as A unit group of Jyp,Bighit,Yg And Sm.Sorry for blackpink fan.I just like their song so much.Yuju part will be rose part**
Few minutes later,Lisa,Irene and Jihyo arrive to their practice room.Bts and Gfriend greet them formally while Yuju run and make a group hug with them.Gfriend sigh.Yuju look really happy with them.
"Lets practice guys"said Yuju.Bts and Gfriend sit beside to watch.Yuju let out her hair and now they can see Yuju hair color change.Its black and dark green.Jimin look at Jungkook.Jungkook shook also look at the other.Yuju look really different.The music start and Yuju face change 360°.

Jungkook jaw drop.The other two."Oh my god.."said Namjoon.The practice end and Yuju look hot with her sweat.Yuju laugh and start to talk with her member.
"Where do you want to go after this?"said Yuju.The other giggle and whisper something at Yuju ear.Yuju start to smirk and laugh."Guyss...Let me join you"said Yuju.Yuju look at her member.She say something to the other make them walk out first.Yuju walk to gfriend and Bts.
"Tomorrow,Im going to have a first stage and for behind the stage..They told me to call one of you and i decide to call Yerin unnie.Make sure we do our best okay."said Yuju.She tap Yerin shoulder before walk out.
Namjoon sigh."Since when she become a bad girl?"said him."Since we make her like that"said Sowon and stare on the floor.The other also like that.
**************
"Yahh3x..."Gfriend and Bts look at that direction when they hear Jhope voice.
"Why3x..."ask Jimin panicly.The other also panic and look around.Jhope come and lie on the floor."One of the fan update seeing Yuju at the Gangnam Club"Sinb and Sowon almost choke their water.Jongkook look at Namjoon.The other eyes also big.
"You sure want to bring them together"ask Jimin to Namjoon.Namjoon nod his head.Jungkook already walk to his car."We will bring our own car since i think it is a private problem.I will drive and V-hyung and Yerin-nuna you come with me.The other choose by your own.Lets go"said Jungkook.The other start to smile and stare at each other.Jungkook raise his eyebrows.
"Wahhh..our maknae become really serious now because of Yuju...wuhhhh"said Jhope.Jungkook just smile and take a seat in his car.
*******************
Yuju groan hard feeling annoyed She stare at Irene and Lisa who dances with some random man at the centre of club."Why you dance here when you dance on the stage?Why you dance like crazy when you practice for a years?"nag Yuju alone.She sit on the chair at the bar.She know about the hundred eyes who keep staring at her.How to say.Yuju look hot with this cloth.

Yuju look hot with this cloth

"Yahh...Yuju-ah..I saw your member and Bts here."said Jihyo while pointing somewhere.Yuju look panic but she quickly climb on the pole place and just roaming around the pole.Yuju managed to catch all the men attention even Yuju just do gymnastic dance actually.One good looking man come on the stages and start to dance with her.Yuju try to cover her nod face and keep pushing that man away from her.
********************
"Hey..Did you see Yuju?"ask Jungkook when she see Irene.Irene point to pole stages and everyone jaws almost drop.Jungkook lost his temper and quickly climb the stages.The other busy protect their girl when the man start to flirting.
  Jungkook pull Yuju and hug her waist."Hey...Im sorry to say but she is mine"said Jungkook.Yuju shock and try to push Jungkook away but he managed to tight the hold.That man leave and Yuju keep pushing Jungkook away.Jungkook sigh and carried Yuju away.
  Jungkook put Yuju down whem she start to hit him hard.Jungkook push Yuju to the wall."What happen to you?who is that guy?"ask Jungkook with a loud voice.Yuju smirk."Just some friend to have fun"Yuju roll her eyes.'I dont know him actually...'monologue Yuju alone.
  Jungkook look really angry."You are only mine"said Jungkook tighten his grip at Yuju wrist."Who said that?What?That things...Yess..You are the first but not the last right"said Yuju with smirk.The other arrive at their location.Jungkook push Yuju in the car even she is trying to fight.
  "So...what the next plan?"ask Suga.Jungkook shook his head and look at Namjoon.Namjoon sigh."For now,let get home to rest.Its almost 2 o'clock.I will talk with Heechul-hyung and Taeyeon-nuna about this."said Namjoon.All of them head home and sleep.Yuju sleep at the dorm but not say anything anymore.The next morning,Yuju walk out early without anyone notices.