Austin Niles

It was the summer of 1996, when this incident occurred. Niles was in his farmhouse. The farmhouse was newly-constructed, having many rooms and lawns on several floors. Only Niles was there, along with his cousin Xaviers and Mother Oprah.

It was daytime. Oprah was in her room, while Xaviers was presumably in the garden, because his ambition was to be a botanist.

Niles was working on his book. He had already writen 6 chapters in his adventure book. Suddenly, a scream rang throughout the farmhouse.

Niles got up and ran downstairs to see the source. He got in the garden a saw Xaviers squashed on the ground with blood coming from the head. He looled around in an attempt to see who had done this. But saw his mother standing on the balcony above him, motionless.

"Mom! Did you see somebody do this?"

"No dear. I guess it is me."

"What?"

"Yes, it is me. I saw Xaviers attempting to hit me with a rod, so I pushed him down from here."

"Are you insane? Why in the world would he like to harm you?".

"Well, for the fact that I do not exist."

"What!"

Niles, convinced with the fact that his mother was going insane ran inside in an attempt to confront her and try to understand her.

But did not see her again in his life.

Sometimes, he can still hear the scream at night.