nine ; la push baby

N I N E ; L A P U S H B A B Y

"the nicest words my father ever said to me--women like you drown oceans"

Bella and Scarlett walked through the doors of the cafeteria, ignoring the looks they still got from the others not because they were knew, nope they stared at Bella for almost getting killed, and they stared at Scarlett because she shoved some gu...

Bella and Scarlett walked through the doors of the cafeteria, ignoring the looks they still got from the others not because they were knew, nope they stared at Bella for almost getting killed, and they stared at Scarlett because she shoved some guys face into a table. To say they were the talk of the town was an understatement at best. Scarletts eyes flickered over to the Cullens table as the pair made their way over to Bellas friends, Jasper gave the dark haired girl a small nod, silently telling her to come over and sit with them--since he could feel how much she was dreading sitting with Mike and the others. Scarlett made eye contact with Jasper than pointed her eyes to Bella, letting him know that she would put up with the annoaynce for her best friend, he understood but was still a bit disappointed.

"Hey! You two, La Push baby. You guys in?" Eric asked with a giant smile on his face, his black shaggy hair covering his left eye as he talked dramtically with his hands. Jessica and Angela sat besides him while Mile and Tyler sat ontop of the next table besides them.

"Should I know what that means?" Bella asked cluelessly making me roll my eyes at her, she didnt know where I lived?

"La Push Beah down at the Quileute Rez, We're all going tomorrow," Mike explained to Bella who turned around with a tight lipped smile and a face of guilt once she saw Scarlett looking at her with a raised eyebrow at her forgetfulness. Scarlett shook her head, figuring that they spent most of their time in Forks when they hung out as children and growing up when ever Bella would visit, and as they grew Scarlett just ended up traveling to where ever Bella and her mom were so they could spend time together.

At the realization of Mikes words, Scarlett wondered if she could tell her mom, or Billy or anyone on the council that they were 'bad' so that they wouldnt be aloud on the reserve. She got enough of these kids at school, now they were just invading her home and she was not too happy about that.

"Yeah, there's a bug swell coming in," Jessica explained to the girls, pleasntly shocking Scarlett, who knew that Jessica Stanley could actually surf. Eric quickly jumped up in the surfing formation, holding his hands out in a pose.

"And I dont just surf the internet," He clamored ethusiastically, while Mike quickly matched his pose and copied his movements while Jessica scoffed, shaking her head.

"Eric, you stood up once, and it was on a foam board," That gained a snigger from the Native American girl who finally threw her items on the floor and took a seat besides Angela who flicked through the images on her camera, she looked over to Bella.

"But theres whale watching too. Come with us,"

"La Push baby, it's La Push," Eric relayed in a signsong voice making the others stare at him.