The News From Olympus

I would like to dedicate this whole story to my bestie @burning_jabberjay

Chapter 1

Annabeth's P.O.V

I was dreaming about me and Percy living in the roman city in camp Jupiter. We were sitting watching the sunset as a little boy that looked like me and a little girl that looked like Percy ran around us and played.

My dream was interrupted by Piper who was shaking me and calling my name. I jolted up in my bed and looked at her. "What do you want Piper?" I asked "Is something wrong?" I asked getting nervous knowing that all Demigods have bad luck and something is always wrong.

"No nothing's wrong I just came to tell you Thalia and Percy just got back arrived back from Olympus!"Piper smiled at me," But ill tell them you would rather sleep then see your boyfriend after a week of not seeing him," Piper teased Annabeth turning around about to walk out.

I knew what she was doing she was trying to use charmspeak on me,"Wait!" I said as I jumped out of bed and didn't even bother changing my clothes as she threw hair up and ran out the door. I ran straight to the big house and busted threw the door.

Everyone looked up at me in pure silence. I didn't care, I was to focused only on one person, Percy. "PERCY!" I squealed and ran up to him and jumped in his arms.

"Hey seaweed brain!" I smiled at him throwing my arms around his neck.
"Hey wise girl," he said kissing my forehead "I missed you beautiful." He smiled back at me.
"I missed you too kelp face," I said looking at his beautiful sea green eyes

"Well I guess I don't get a hug," Thalia said smiling at me from behind Percy. I pulled back from Percy and jumped on Thalia ,"Hey shocker!" I smiled that had been my nickname for Thalia since the first day we met! "Gods I missed you guys," I said still hugging Thalia.

Percy's P.O.V
I watched Annabeth hug Thalia. "C-can't breathe Annabeth,"Thalia said because she was hugging her so tightly. We all started laughing at Annabeth.

"Well I guess someone missed you guys!" Piper, daughter of Aphrodite, said giggling. In return she got a death glare from Annabeth.

After a few minutes of Annabeth telling us what happened while we were gone she finally headed to go throw some clothes on. When Annabeth returned she was wearing my old camp T-shirt and some jeans.

"Hey wise girl," I said as she walked over and took my hand," is that my shirt." She smiled at me and nodded before we took our seats with some of the other house leaders.

I sat in my usual seat which was in between Thalia and Annabeth. We waited on everybody to get there before we started the meeting. I sat and talked to Annabeth and Thalia in whispers speaking Ancient Greek . I kept looking up a Chiron who seemed just as nervous as I was.

Finally the Stoll brothers and Leo arrived and they were all covered in mud. They were probably out pulling pranks on people like always. Since they were the last of the house leaders to arrive we were ready to continue the meeting. It took a little bit for everyone to settle down. When they finally did we all turned our attention to Chiron. Finally Leo spoke up and sounded chipper as always.

"So why did you call this meeting?" Leo Valdez ,the son of Hephaestus, asked as he looked at Chiron setting some gears he had in his hand aside.

"Well As you know Percy and Thalia went to Olympus for a meeting with the gods," Chiron said "they have something to share with you and I think you will be a little shocked ." He added gesturing toward Thalia and I.

Thalia stood up and her eyes traced over everybody her eyes finally resting on Annabeth and I ,"So the gods," she said jumping right into it " they have a feeling that something dark and way more dangerous then the last Time is rising. They think that Kronos is rising again but with something just as dark and just as horrible." She said glancing at me to add something.

I stood up and added on to what Thalia was saying, "Also," I added "they said that we demigods can't fight this war alone. They will message us when Hera arrives back with who it is that can help us." I finished looking at Annabeth who rolled her eyes at Hera's name. They hate each other for some reason.

Just a little bit later they finished the conversation. Suddenly Nico Di Angelo ,the son of Hades, comes busting threw the door. He had his sword held up drenched in blood. He was also covered in blood. I thought he even looked like he was crying a bit. Nico looked at me and stuttered ,"P-Percy...."

What do you guys think so far?I will update soon for all re people who like it so far!