Chapter 10

My hands went around his neck. His hands snaked around my waist. It felt so right and perfect. I knew he had leaded us out here just to kiss me. I finally pulled away for air, but our hands stayed where they were. This boy, no man had just taken my first kiss. But I couldn't find it in me to feel sorry about it.

"I guess I should have waited but... I don't think I could any longer." Ryker told me. I smiled and kissed him again. He immediately kissed me back. Someone cleared their throat. I looked and seen Jax, Sarah, Axel, and Amber standing in the door way. I waved shyly at them and they laughed. Ryker rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Out of all the people here it's you I least expected to find kissing someone here." Axel laughed. I flipped him off.

"That's not what we came out here for though. Hector, Leo, Evan, and Juliet are here." Amber said rolling her eyes. I signed and followed them to my parents, Leo, and his father. My mother greeted Sarah with a hug and smiled at me. My father's other ryders came over but Ryker walked away. I heard a whining in the back of my head.

"Victoria is that you?" My mother asked faking sweetness. I nodded and smiled at her. "Well you look pretty tonight."

"I heard the elders are here. I've also heard they brought Fury with them. They are putting on a show tomorrow night even." My father boasted. I rolled my eyes at him. Jax nodded like he didn't know. Leo tried to put his arm around me.

"If you'll excuse me I have to go to the lady's room." I said and walked off. Amber followed me and smiled.

"I can tell you really like him. I can also tell you really hate Leo. I'm so sorry Raven." Amber said sadly. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Amber don't call me that . If my mother hears you'll be punished." I whisper/yelled. I wouldn't want her to be punished she is like a sister.

"Which name do you like better? It doesn't matter what name she likes." Amber smiled. I smiled back and hugged her.

"Raven." I said as we walked out. We joined everyone else. Tomorrow I will be with the Elders, Ryker's brothers, and my friends. I smiled and stood in between Jaxson and Joshua. Hillary clung to Joshua's arm like a monkey. She smiled at me. "Hillary I didn't know you were going to be here. Nice to see you again."

Her eyes widened in realization. She shook in fear slightly. "Nice to see you too. I decided to come last minute." Her voice shook. I smirked at her.

"Well I'm really am glad you could make it." I said happily. I listen to them talk and snuck glances at Ryker.

"Victoria you've been quite all evening." My father stated. Amber and Sarah rolled their eyes.

"I was just looking at the lovely artwork here." I said. I wasn't lying cause Ryker is lovely artwork. Father nodded and went back to talking. I glanced over at Ryker only to see him looking at me already. I blushed and looked away. Sarah raised her eyebrow at me. Suddenly I was glad it is a masquerade seeing as no one knows who you are.

Therefore Sarah doesn't know who Ryker is. Ryker, his brothers, and the elders walked passed us. Ryker slipped a piece of paper into my hand. I silently slipped it into my clutch.

"I'm tired. So I'm gonna head back to the hotel." I stated. Everyone nodded and continued to talk. Amber and Sarah followed me to my car. We jumped in my car.

"Spill it who is the guy with the black mask." Sarah said as soon as we closed the doors. I looked at her confused. "The one you danced with and kissed."

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said with my eyes on the road. Amber chuckled at me and Sarah.

"So you know who he is too. Why am I the only one who is left out?" She whined. I rolled my eyes and winked at Amber. She smiled and turned to face Sarah.

"Yeah your right. I do know who he is. Your left out because you don't like dragons." Amber said wiggling her finger in Sarah's face. Sarah huffed and crossed her arms.

"So is that who you were thinking about on the way here?" Sarah asked and smiled knowingly. I didn't realize my hand touch my lips until Sarah started laughing. I jerked my hand away from my lips and frowned.

"Was that your first kiss, Raven Victoria Shay?" Amber asked. I nodded embarrassed by that. "Omg I can't believe that. Guys are always staring at you."

"Well believe it. I've always worried more about dragons than guys or people period and guy do not stare at me. They don't even glace my way." I laughed slightly.

"Well I'm glad your first kiss was him cause he's hot. Don't tell Axel I said that." Amber laughed.

"How hot is he maybe I can get him to help me with things." Sarah said suggestively. I growled possessively.

"He's mine, Sarah." I tried to say but it still sounded like I growled it. They laughed at me. I parked and we walked up to our room.

"What do you have going on with Jaxson?" Amber asked. I frowned knowing that he's gay.

"Nothing. He doesn't even notice me." She signed. I headed into the bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, and got dressed for bed. I grabbed my phone and texted Ryker. (M=Victoria R=Ryker)

M:Good night Ryker

R:Good night Beautiful. I'll see u 2morrow at the tournament. Cheer loud 4 me.

M:Of course I will unless I race

I walked into the room and laid down. I fell asleep quickly. I woke up being jumped on. I grumbled and pushed them off of me.