(Chapter 1✨)

Okay this might be boring but be patient with me thank you!

March 20,2018

Makaiyah Hughes

I walked down the streets eating my burger from In N Out. I scanned my surroundings to see everybody crowding some man. I shrugged my shoulders must be a celebrity, to me it's not that exciting. I threw away the wrapper and grabbed some gum from my purse. Today is the only day that I have off and was planning to enjoy it.

Mars✨🙄: Bitch Tf You At? -12:30pm

This hefa is so impatient hell, she the one who called me when I was on the other side of town. I rolled my eyes because before I could respond this hoe send another message.

Mars✨🙄: Oh so you not gonna respond 🤦🏽‍♀-12:32pm

Mars✨🙄: you ain't shit -12:33pm

Mars✨🙄: I'm finna get a new best friend -12:35pm

I laughed because she over dramatic as hell.

Me: 🙄🤦🏽‍♀ bitch get a life, I'm walking up-12:36pm

I walked to the shoe store she was in and sat next to her.

"I'm going to need you to stop being over dramatic," I said shoving her head.
She mugged me and got up to look for some shoes to try on. Me on the other hand didn't need any more shoes but that's not going to stop me from getting some. I have shelves for my shoes but it's no more space.

"You don't need no more shoes Kai," Marley said while snatching the nikes out of my hand.

"I'm spending my money though," I laughed and snatched the shoes out of her hand. I hand the worker the shoes and let her know what size I need.

Marley Phillips

I laughed because she buys shoes just to buy them. What blows me she hella stingy with the shoes. I grabbed my box of Adidas and went to the register.
" Kai what you getting? "I asked turning towards her as she was walking up.
"These," she held up so bright ass shoes with the biggest smile on her face.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Well come on so I can pay for them." Usually when we get a check we blow it on each other since we didn't have a nigga. It wasn't a big deal to us because of how long we knew each other.

"What you want for dinner tonight ugly?" Kaiya asked while she laughed. She the cook out of the both of us because I was terrified. I cooked some ramen one time and oddly the pot blew into flames. I cried because I was hungry and had to buy a new pot.

" Something pasta," I shrugged.

"That's fine we got some stuff at home "she said as we walked out the store to our cars.
"Ight last one to the house have to wash dishes for the week!" I yelled as we both hoped in our cars. I'm for sure not going to wash the dishes because I got a short cut. 😈

Algee Smith

(Okay guys so in this story the biopic is a year old)

"Sending blessing into y'all day," I said to my insta-story.

I looked over to see my baby sleeping peacefully. I walked over to my dresser and got me some boxers from out of it. I slid them on since I just got out of the shower. I had some stuff to handle so I didn't want to lay around all day. I grabbed my phone and keys once I got dressed. Once I was in my car I rolled down to Keith's apartment where the guys were meeting. We wanted to do a live for the fans so that we interact with them. I twist the door knowing that this fool had the door unlocked.

"Yo, Yo!" I greeted as everybody was in the kitchen.

"Geeeee," they said as they got up from the island to dap me up.

"Y'all ready?" I asked as I pulled out a stool.

"Yup," Everybody said at the same time.

I tweeted @ItsAlgee: Insta Live People!! Come chill with us on @keitht_powers Instagram

As soon as I posted the guys retweeted it and Keith started the live. Soon as it pops up girls calling us daddy and etc. I shook my head and laughed.

"Wassup," Woody said.

"Okay guys we doing Q&A," Luke said," Only five per person."

Which to us was reasonable because if we didn't do it like that it'll be everywhere and some girls would get mad.

"Me first," Elijah said clasping his hands together.

I was sitting there reading the comments trying to see if something was reasonable because some people gets out of control quickly.

"What was my last project," He said. He sat there and thought about it.

"Damn boy do you remember what you ate last night," Woody joked because Elijah took the longest paused.

We all howled in laughter because he probably didn't remember what he ate.

"Fuck Y'all," He flipped us off and finally answered the question.

Keith Powers

"Seesh, Yea I seen Marley," I said as that was one of the questions. Most of the fans has been trying to see if I liked Marley. I mean she cute but I don't even know her I just seen her walk for fashion shows.

"They trying to hook you up bruh," Yazz said laughing at the comments. I laughed and looked at the camera.

"Ight last one," I said because I was the last one. I looked through the comments looking for something good.

"Yes, I follow y'all the first 10 people who comment their ig name I'll follow once we get off."  I said. I told one of the guys to screenshot the first 10 and we all followed the first 10 girls once we got off the live.

"Booooy," I said I stretched.

"What y'all punk asses been up to?" Algee said as he went and got a water from the fridge.

I simply shrugged my shoulders because all I been doing was reading lines for the second season of Famous In Love. I been busy so nothing exciting about me.

"Shit, what you and Aaliyah been doing," Luke said as he texted his girl.

The look on Gee face was the funniest shit ever, I laughed and Woody took a picture of his face. Either some shit went down or he got some pussy.

"Mann She surprised a nigga last night," He said rubbing his chin.

"By doing what?" Jah asked.

(Okay sooooo heads up Imma start using nick names for the guys so I'll give y'all the run down right quick. Main one is Algee- Gee or Al, Elijah – El or Jah, Bryshere – Yazz)

He went into details on what she did, I shook my head because she more than likely made him mad. Which will make her want to do something like that for him. While listening to him I felt my phone vibrate I looked down and seen I mentioned in several tweets but it was only dealing with one tweet.

@CoverGirl_Mars: So I heard somebody was talking about me on their live😏👀

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter, it can only get better from this chapter I hope y'all enjoyed.