"I'll just take a glass of wine please..." replied Jumin, sitting down at the table.

"Wine? Dude, don't you want to feel young again?" asked Zen, turning to Jumin.

"I consider 27 quite young, don't you?"

"No........ Hmph, I bet your siblings are more fun than you...."

"I don't have any siblings. I'm an only child."

"That explains a lot...." sighed Zen.

"What?" asked Jumin sternly.

"Nothing...." squeaked Zen, quietly whistling to the tune that was softly playing in the bar  they were in.

~

"Jumin~" moaned Zen as he was being pulled to the bus station by Jumin. "It's too early in the day to leave~"

"Zen, it's already 11:43 p.m., at night. I think that's quite late enough."

"Jumin~ Don't do this to me, mom!"

"Just because Seven's nickname for me is 'Cat Mom', does not mean you can use it on me. I am not, or will not ever be anyone's mother." explained Jumin in an angry tone, starting to get ticked off by the drunk Zen.

"Oh~! I know the real reason you want to go home!"

"And why is that?" Jumin said as he rolled his eyes.

"Because you want to play with me~" chuckled Zen, piling on top of Jumin.

"P-play with you? What are you, a 3-year old? Why on earth would I want to pla-" Jumin's eyes then went wide as he just figured out what he meant. Zen was giggling  and smirking, a smug grin on his face. "YOU HAVE SUCH A DIRTY MIND! THIS IS WHY I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO DRINK!"

"Awe, Jumin.... Don't be such a grandpa~"

Jumin just groaned at the drunk albino, giving him the death stare. "Get off of me!" exclaimed Jumin, pushing Zen off his back. "We're going home, and that's final."

"Alright, Mr. Trust Fund Kid~ We can go home~" hummed Zen, following Jumin's orders.

~

Jumin's Penthouse

Jumin jiggled the door open to his penthouse, and let himself and Zen in.

"Go brush your teeth now. I don't want you reeking of alcohol all night long." Jumin ordered, pointing towards the bathroom.

"Fine," sighed Zen, sticking his tongue out at Jumin.

As Zen went into the bathroom to wash up, Jumin sat down on the couch with Elizabeth 3rd. "You wouldn't get drunk and stick your tongue out at me, would you Elizabeth?"

"Meow~" was all Elizabeth 3rd purred before jumping off the couch, and onto a different chair.

"Okay, Jumin! I'm ready for ni-ni time!" said Zen, letting his hair out of the low ponytail it was in.

"What is 'ni-ni time'? Did you mean, going to sleep?" Jumin asked Zen, coming into the bedroom. As he did, Jumin's eyes went wide as he saw Zen with his hair open. "Z-Zen? Why is your hair down all of a sudden?"

"Cause I want it to be. Got a problem with it, mister?" Zen said in a sassy tone.

"No, I was just asking."

"Jumin~"

"What is it, Zen?"

"Do you know material this shirt is made of?"

"Uh, cotton?"

"WRONG! Boyfriend material~"

"No, it's made out of cotton... It says so on the tag. Wait..... this was a pick-up line, wasn't it?"

"Yeah~" sang Zen.

"Is this you, or the liquor talking?"

"Maybe it's me, or maybe it's the liquor, or maybe it's both!" smiled Zen, snuggling up a against Jumin's chest.

"Just go to bed. The party's tomorrow," smiled Jumin, chuckling softly at the lame pick-up line. Jumin kissed Zen on the forehead, causing Zen to blush.