Trip vs. Brock and Ash vs. May Part 1

Ash's POV:

Everyone, minus Trip, was heading over to the stands to watch his battle with Brock. We all sat in our normal seats, behind the traitors.

"I wonder what Pokémon Trip will use this match?" Luna wondered as she sat next to me. I shrugged.

"Depends. But no matter what he uses, Brock won't win. Even if Trip used a Magikarp," I laughed. The traitors, of course, heard me and glared at us. "Well it's true," I laughed even harder at their faces.

"The battle between Trip and Brock is about to begin. Everyone ready?!" the announcer exclaimed pulling us out of our conversation. They both nodded. "Alright. Battle Begin!"

"Golem, lets go!" Brock exclaimed throwing his pokéball out onto the field. Trip smirked.

  "Vaporeon! Let's do this!" Trip exclaimed throwing his pokéball in the air revealing his water type eeveelution.

  "Golem, Rock Tomb!" Brock exclaimed.

  "Vaporeon, dodge and use Hydro Cannon," Trip said calmly. Vaporeon jumped into the air and formed a ball of water in his mouth. He launched the water and hit Golem square on the head. "Now, Aurora Beam! Follow up Dig!" Vaporeon launched his Aurora Beam, hitting Golem in its chest. He then dug underground.

"Golem! Get Vaporeon up here with Earthquake!" Brock exclaimed. Trip smirked, which went unnoticed by Brock.

"Double Team!" Trip exclaimed. As Vaporeon was forced out of the ground, multiple Vaporeons popped up. "Now, Brock, which is the real Vaporeon?!" Trip yelled over to him. Brock looked surprised.

"Golem! Rock Slide!" Brock yelled. Golem did as told and caused a rock slide over all of the Vaporeons. Once every single rock hit them, they all disappeared. Everyone was surprised by this. "Wait! None of them are the real one!" Trip smirked and replied.

"Nope. To bad you failed," Trip said. I smiled.

"Wait what happened?" Paul said.

"This happened back in Kalos. My friend, Clemont, did the same thing. He had his Pokémon dig underground. The opposing one used Earthquake while he used Double Team. The real one is still underground," I said. Their eyes went wide and continued to watch the battle.

"Now Vaporeon!" Trip exclaimed throwing both arms out to his side. Vaporeon suddenly came out from under Golem, knocking Golem off balance.

  "Golem!" Brock yelled watching his Pokémon roll away. When Golem came to a stop, you could see the swirls in its eyes; indicating that it fainted.

  "Golem is unable to battle. Vaporeon wins!" the announcer exclaimed.

  "Return Golem," Brock said hanging his head.

  "Great job Vaporeon. Get a good rest," Trip said returning his Pokémon.

  "Now, Steelix! Let's go!" Brock exclaimed.

  "Now, Mightyena! Show them how it's done!" Trip exclaimed throwing a pokéball in the air with Brock. "Losers first." Brock growled.

"Steelix, use Earthquake!" Brock yelled.

"Jump and use Dark Pulse!" Trip exclaimed.

"Steelix, Iron Head!"

"Counter with Focus Blast!" The barrage of attacks all came at once. First the Earthquake, then its Iron Head. Mightyena jumped into the air to dodge the Earthquake and fired a Dark Pulse. Its Focus Blast merged with the Dark Pulse hitting Steelix on its head.

  "Rock Tomb!" Brock growled/exclaimed.

  "Mightyena, jump from rock to rock, then fire at full blast! Shadow Ball!" Trip exclaimed. Mightyena did as told and started jumping from rock to rock. Once he jumped off the final rock, he fired a powerful Shadow Ball; making Steelix faint on contact.

"Steelix is unable to battle. Mightyena wins. The match goes to Trip!" the announcer exclaimed. Trip flicked his hair like Drew and returned Mightyena.

"Great job, Mightyena. You deserve a long rest," he said. Mightyena roared happily as he went into his pokéball.

"Good battle, Steelix. Rest for now," Brock said returning his. He didn't say anything as he turned and walked away. Trip smirked and walked out as well.

"Great battle! You really showed him!" Gary exclaimed giving him a thumbs up as we met up. He nodded.

"He was no match for me. To easy," Trip said as he smirked. We all laughed.

"Yeah he was to weak for you," Max said.

"Will your sister?" I asked sort of sarcastically. He laughed and shook his head.

"No way. You're 10x as strong as her," he said. We laughed again.

"Oh well would you look at the time. I've got a traitor to beat," I said glancing at a clock nearby. They all nodded and went to the entrance to the stands.

"Now for the battle between Ash and May. Both trainers ready?" the announcer asked as we both walked onto the field. We nodded, May however looked upset as she did. I heard the others talking in the stands.

"Ugh...she is still upset," Max said.

"What do you mean?" Paul asked.

"Oh sorry. I didn't tell you. I just had a little sibling talk and I guess she took what I said to heart," Max said.

"Um...ok?" Luna said. I blocked them out and focused on the battle.

"Pikachu lend me your aura!" I exclaimed throwing my arm out to the field letting Pikachu jump off my shoulder and onto the field.

"Snorlax, take the stage," May exclaimed throwing her pokéball into the air revealing her sleeping pokémon.

"May, why don't you have the first move?" I said smirking. She growled some but took the offer.

"Snorlax! Yawn, go!" she exclaimed. Snorlax let out a huge yawn hoping to put Pikachu to sleep soon.

"Pikachu, Quick Tail," I said. Pikachu dashed at Snorlax at lighting speed (no pun intended) and used Iron Tail while dashing. Pikachu hit Snorlax in the stomach and then turned around and slammed him with Iron Tail. Snorlax fell down but got back up, not willing to give up. Pikachu, however, fell asleep. May smiled.

"What are you going to do now?" she asked. I just smirked, which confused her.

"Pikachu, Sleep Talk," I said. Her eyes went widen as she saw the sleeping Pikachu fire Electro Ball at Snorlax.

"Snorlax! Flamethrower!" May exclaimed. Snorlax fired a beam of fire and hit Pikachu dead on. She smirked and pumped her fist in the air. "Yay! I won!" I put my face in my hands.

"Oh you stupid girl. Pikachu Flame Bolt!" I said/exclaimed. She stopped celebrating and looked at the field. Pikachu was awake, standing tall and proud. He jumped into the air and launched, what was a Thunderbolt, but was in flames. Snorlax fell over and fainted.

"Snorlax is unable to battle! Pikachu wins!" the announcer exclaimed. May looked upset and returned her pokémon. Pikachu hoped on my shoulder and gave me a thumbs up. I petted his head.

"Great job buddy. Rest up now," I said. He smiled and nodded.

"Moving on. Blaziken, take the stage!" May exclaimed releasing her starter. I smiled on grabbed a pokéball and threw it in the air.

"Now, lend me your aura..." I said throwing it in the air. The pokémon was released. Gasps were heard around the stadium as they saw the pokémon.

    A.N.- hey guys. sry it took so long. it's a long chapter and i really haven't found the time to get started. so here it is. again sry for the long wait.