Max's Birthday

Max's POV:

  I was so excited today!! It was my birthday. I was now 15 years old. I wonder if Ash and the others know? I was the first to wake up in our room. Ash and Paul were still fast asleep in their beds. Ash keeps wanting me to sleep in the bed, but that never works out. Paul woke up and slowly got up and looked over to me. He smiled.

  "Morning Max," he says as he gets out of the bed, goes to the bathroom, and got dressed. Ash kept sleeping and Pikachu finally had to wake home up.

  "Pikaaaa......CHUUU!" Pikachu said as he used Thunderbolt on him.

  "AHH!" Ash yelled getting up. Paul and I laughed at him. He couldn't help but laugh as well. "Haha. Sorry guys. Guess I over slept," he said sheepishly rubbing his head. Ash got ready and we headed out and towards the lobby. Jessie, James, Meowth, Trip, Gary, and Luna were sitting there chatting.

  "Which one over slept," Meowth said when he saw us. Paul and I looked over to Ash.

  "Figures," Trip laughed. The traitors came in and he stopped laughing and glared at them.

  Before they could say anything, they announced over the building that they had posted the next battles. They started to appear on the big screen. May looked upset as she saw the board. 'Still upset over the lost yesterday. Pathetic.' The matches were, for us, Ash vs. Daren, Trip vs. Joetta, Paul vs. James, Jessie vs. Belen, and me vs. Misty. 'Wow. Not even a challenge. How rude.' I thought to myself. Misty glared over to me. I ignored it. They left to do whatever

  "Well now one of us will be eliminated. Either Paul or James. Sorry guys," Ash said. "Oh, yeah. I forgot. Here Max," Ash said as he handed me a pokéball. I release the Pokémon. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Jirachi.

"Hehe. Hi Max. It's good to see you. I thank you for not betraying Ash willingly," he said. I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"Happy Birthday Max," Ash said.

"You knew," I said hugging Jirachi. He nodded.

"Of course. Jirachi. Max is your new trainer," he said.

"Really!! Thank you, Ash!!" I said.

"Yay!!" Jirachi said. I put him back in his pokéball, since it was really dangerous to leave a legendary pokémon out like that.

"Happy Birthday Max," everyone yelled in unison.

"Want some ice-cream?" Paul said putting a hand around my shoulder. I nodded. This was a birthday I would never forget.

A.N.- hi guys plz comment on what you thought of this and vote plz. ✌️y'all.