5

V-Nikiforov

❤   💬   ➡V-Nikiforov I enjoy moments like these

❤   💬   ➡
V-Nikiforov I enjoy moments like these.

view all 2k comments
Phitchitkun don't go breaking my best friends heart now, viktor!
Jesus(chris)t I miss you it's not fun here without you
Yuri-plisetsky ew
Pewmilpie HAH GAAAAYYYY
V-Nikiforov @ phitchtkun I promise! and @ pewmilpie you're literally dating sara's brother and you're calling me gay, not that I'm not ;), but.
Yuri-plisetsky YOU JUST GOT CALLED OUT LOL
V-Nikiforov @ yuri-plisetsky you're like 12

V-Nikiforov: help

Phitchitkun: ????

V-Nikiforov: he's cuter than I remember oh my god I'm so in love

Phitchitkun: AWWW I'D LOVE TO TALK MORE BUT CELESTINO IS YELLING AT ME BUT KISS HIM AND MARRY HIM BYE

Victor sighed but smiled too, he put his phone away to watch Yuuri practice the routine he had picked for him, On love Eros meaning Sexual love, Victor would never admit it but he found Yuuri sexy so he thought this routine and song was perfect for him, but not just that but he was the only one who thought that so it would be a surprise to the audience and judges, to bring out a new Yuuri.

Yuuri finished his routine and was helping Victor in his room unpack his boxes, Yuuri got kind of tired so he crouched down and Victor took this as his chance to make a move, he crouched as well and smiled at Yuuri, "I would like to build some trust in our relationship.", Victor began while putting two fingers under Yuuri's chin and bringing their faces a bit closer to each other, "Is there a girl you like~? What's your passion? I want to get to know you, Yuuri.", Viktor said running his hand down Yuuris arm then holding his hand and bringing it near him while part of his robe slipped off his shoulder which made Yuuri blush super red then immediately back up to the wall outside the door causing Victor to slightly chuckle but then frown and tilt his head in confusion, "Yuuri, what's wrong?", Victor asked with a slightly sad tone that made Yuuri kind of sad and regretful, "A-ah, l-leg c-cramp...", Yuuri said nervously while pondering stuff in his head. 'i still can't even get close to him without getting nervous... and why is my heart beating so fast? and why are there butterflies in my stomach? I've never felt this way before, yet, It feels sort of.... good...'