Green Silk

Co-written with pennigg101297 !

Draco always stole Harry's clothes.

They were comfy and smelled like him. So, for tonight's dinner at the pub, he'd decided to wear one of his favourites, a burgundy jumper that was super warm. He always showed up wearing expensive clothes, but the others were extremely casual, so he'd learned his lesson. This time he had thought: "Fuck it" and dressed for comfort, not to impress.

When he entered the pub for their little eighth year get together, the first thing he noticed was a stranger sat at their table. He had dark hair, elegantly sleeked back, and was wearing a silk green shirt – wait, didn't Draco have a shirt like that? Then Luna nudged the guy, he turned around and... it was Harry.

He smiled up at him. It took Draco a whole minute probably to notice that Harry wasn't wearing glasses, too busy taking in his brushed (brushed!) back hair, his toned chest and arms perfectly hugged by the emerald silk and the shining smile he was darting at him. After registering all that, Draco's gaze was drawn to Harry's eyes, whose colour outdid the shirt's, huge and bright and glasses free. "Hi," said Harry, still grinning. Draco gaped. "You. Me. Toilet. Now," he simply said, turned on his heels and walked towards the toilet.

***

Draco always stole Harry's clothes. He'd often show up wearing his knitted red sweater with a big golden H on the front and no one batted an eyelid anymore. So why was everyone looking at him like that just because he had decided to borrow one of Draco shirts? He could look good with fancy clothes too, right? Harry just wished Pansy would stop staring at him like she had x-ray view.

"So, uhm, Harry" Hermione's voice came out funny beside him. "Does Draco know that you borrowed his shirt?"

The girl's cheeks were flushed and Harry hoped it was just the Butterbeer she had in her hands. Blaise almost choked on his drink while trying to hold back his laugher.

"I bet he doesn't, or Harry wouldn't be here." Everyone looked and him and Harry cursed under his breath.

"And why is that?" Ron asked.

"Draco would probably tie him up and... "

"Oh! Look who's here!" Hermione began to wave towards the door, her cheeks a deep shade of pink now. Ron, by her side, seemed nauseated. Luna nudged him.

"Draco! Harry said you..." she began saying, but it didn't look like Draco had heard her.

"You. Me. Toilet. Now," he snapped and stalked away. Harry was forced to get up and follow Draco.

They reached the toilet without another word from him until Draco was certain that they were finally alone.

"What do you think you're doing?" He enquired, smashing Harry against the door.

"Er, we're... drinking."

"No, you're not," Draco whispered in Harry's ear, his breath sending shivers down Harry's spine. "Are you really so oblivious to the fact that every woman and a couple of guys were undressing you with their eyes just a few seconds ago?" Draco lunched himself forward and kissed Harry hard.

He was possessive, Harry knew that, but he'd never been kissed like that before. Draco's hands were on his neck, his chest, his arms. Harry moaned into the kiss and the next second Draco's lips were gone. Draco stormed out of the bathroom, pulling Harry with him. When they found their table, Draco said dryly:

"We're leaving" and marched towards the door before any of their friends could say anything.

"Why is that?" Harry whispered, unable to control himself.