Percy Jackson - Prince of the Sea

"I don't care what you say!" The sea-green eye man with raven black hair said. "He doesn't have a home anymore! And he's my son! He will live down here in Atlantis with us!"

The queen of Atlantis got angry. "You cheated on me again!"

The son of the queen was watching both of his parents fight. He was loyal to his father, but his father had cheated on his mother. He didn't know who's side to go on. His choice would determine the Answer to their argument.

"What do you think Triton? Should we bring the child here or leave him on land?" the queen of Atlantis sneered.

Triton paused for a second, thinking.

"Mother, I think that we should bring the child down here in Atlantis. Imagine what would happen if a demigod child of the big three roamed on the surface alone? The enemies could find him and train him as their own. He could destroy us all." he stated.

The mother looked shocked while the king smiled.

"That's two against one Amphitrite. We will bring him here."

Amphitrite sighed in defeat. "Fine. I will accept him staying in Atlantis. Just this once Poseidon."

The king of the seas, Poseidon, smiled.

"Then it is final. We will bring my son, Perseus Jackson, to live in Atlantis."

Story on hold.

(Sorry, busy with other stories. I apollogize.)