Why Do All Vampires Have Soulmates? (Godric x Reader)

Start from the beginning

I asked them, "Who's not going to Dallas?"

Bill and the other vampire, Eric, stared at me. I guess they weren't expecting me to ask them a question, better yet, to be talking to them and awake like I was. They were going to have to get used to it, cause I wasn't budging! As they say, dead or alive, I'm going with them to Dallas whether they like it or not!

TIMESKIP TO IN DALLAS AT HOTEL CARMILLA (that's probably not how you spell the name in the show, so if that's wrong, then I apologize profusely! On with the story!)

When I got to the hotel, I immediately sat down on one of the giant lounge chairs and rested from sitting on the plane for however long you were sitting on that plane, you couldn't remember. Eric sat next to you with another lady vampire named Isabel or something like that and said, "Alright, Y/N, this may sound cruel, but you're doing it anyway. You're going to infiltrate the Fellowship of the Sun and you're going to try and get back Godric."

I looked at him like he was crazy, which he probably was since he was 1,000 years old, to be honest. I then said, "Are you actually crazy right now? Why the hell would I go into an organization filled with crazy people trying to kill vampires looking for a vampire who may not want to be found? This could so blow up in your face, Eric Viking Northman. And if it does and I die, I will PERSONALLY haunt you forever."

That didn't faze Eric in the slightest. He just stood up, walked away, and left me alone with my thoughts and fears. I'd seen Reverend Newlin on the odd news station talking about how evil and cruel vampires were and that they were killers, and I honestly was scared to meet him. He seemed to me like the type of guy to just turn on you at the flip of a switch because he could and because he wanted to. I was seething by the time I got back up to my hotel room and flopped on my bed. Sookie walked into my room and asked, "What's eating you?"

I looked at her and hissed, "Eric Fricking Northman and his plan for infiltrating the Fellowship of the Sun is what's eating me." Sookie looked at me, and I elaborated, "Eric wants me to go into the Fellowship's church and get Godric out with no backup."

Then, as if a bomb had gone off, Sookie yelled, "ERIC FUCKING NORTHMAN! GET IN HERE AND EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW!"

He ran into the room, and the argument began. I tuned most of it out and focused on the news program, which was hard to do because they were really loud. I groaned, stood up, and sneakily got out of the room without them noticing that I was gone. One point to me! As I walked down to the lobby, no one gave me a second thought. I walked outside and started heading down the street towards the Fellowship of the Sun Church. How do I know where it is, you may ask? When we got to the hotel, one of the first things I did was look at a map and locate it on that before I set off to look for it. I rounded a corner and was hit in the back of the head. I fell to the sidewalk, heard deep voices talking about the Fellowship of the Sun and Godric meeting the sun, and passed out as I was thrown into the back of a black minivan.

Godric's POV (Thought I'd change it up a little bit, let me know what you guys think! On with the story!)

I sat in my corner of the basement of the Fellowship of the Sun main Church when I heard a door opening at the front of the building. Being a vampire, I could hear faint breathing coming out of what appeared to be a passed-out young woman. I didn't move as I heard the door leading outside from the cellar open and in walked in Gabe, one of the many humans in the Fellowship of the Sun that I fed on on the rare occasion. He slowly walked down the stairs, and in his arms was a small, delicate-looking woman with the most beautiful y/h/c I'd ever seen. And her blood, oh Lord have mercy on my undead heart! It smelled like honey and mint and lavender and chocolate, which I've never had but I've felt that it tastes good.