Too Exquisite

Anderson is back home again. He's had the temporary bag removed and his infection is under control, but he is so thin. He lays back on the bed watching me while I hold Alice. You watch over him, taking his vitals and such. I stare while you bend over and imagine you going down on him. God that would be such a delight to see. I clear my throat. "John, come and get Alice. I have to go to the bathroom."

You look at me and smile, not knowing the reason I must get out of the room. The reason I must rush out of the room? Well, it's because I'm carrying a boner the size of Alice's leg. You take Alice and I make a mad dash for the bathroom.

Once inside I wank one off, muffling my groans in a towel. I then wash up and open the door. You are standing there with that look on your face.

"Enjoy yourself?"

I grimace. "Shut up."

You laugh, then your expression sobers. "I'm proud of you, Sherlock. You've shown a great deal of restraint through all this." I nod, then move past you. "Sherlock, wait a minute." I pause. "I think we should get Anderson out of the house. I know he'll be back to work in a couple of weeks, but he seems depressed."

My heart starts to pound. A date with Anderson and John? Where should we go? A dozen sex clubs pop into my mind, my eyes glaze over. You see right through me. "Um, Sherlock, we need to go somewhere quiet, conservative with mild food."

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Fine, but we may as well take Alice along for all the fun this is going to be."

We settle on a small place around the corner. The food choices are extensive and I watch you and Anderson over the top of my menu.

"What are you having?" Anderson asks you.

You smile and my heart skips a beat. "I'm having the vegetarian platter."

Anderson nods. "So, do you eat chicken and fish?"

You shake your head. "Nope."

"So, you don't eat meat?"

I cough, choking on my tea and you both laugh. Then you lick your lips. "I've been known to eat certain types of meat if there are no animals harmed in the process."

Anderson smiles. "Hmm, that sounds interesting, then he plucks the lemon out of his water and sucks on it."

Shit, I can't breathe. What are these two doing to me?

The atmosphere becomes tinged with a lustful, flirtatious energy and my face heats up. Our waiter shows up just in time. With relief, I order. The meal takes forever and I pick at my food when it arrives.

"Sherlock, are you alright? You've hardly touched your food." You give me a half smile.

I scowl. "Let's just get home. I tired."

The cab ride home is quiet and I don't wait for it to come to a complete stop before I jump out and run up the stairs to the bathroom, where I slam the door shut and take a cold shower. The cool water invigorates my mind and squelches my libido to a point where I feel sane again. We've got to get a case or I'm going to go crazy.

I walk down the stairs and freeze at the sight before me. Anderson and you are making out. You see me out of the corner of your eye, then tilt your head so that I can get a better look at the tongue action going on. I take a step forward, then the room tilts around me.

I open my eyes and I am lying in your arms, while Anderson is stroking my forehead. "He's too high strung. Sherlock, is this too soon?"

I look into your eyes. "No," I whisper.

You smile. "Alright, then let's continue this in the bedroom."

"What about Alice?" I ask.

"She's with the nanny and when they get back they are going straight to the nursery."

My feet move forward like I am dreaming. Once we get to our room, you look over at Anderson. "Well, I guess we know who's getting the royal treatment?"

"Who?" I ask.

You grin. "Hmm, what has happened to Sherlock's powers of deduction?"

Anderson steps forward. "Sherlock, you got the shower, so you'll be the one."

I close my eyes letting them lead me to the bed. My breath comes out shallow and fast when they remove my robe, then my pants. I shiver under the covers while I watch them both undress. Then like two seductive cherubim they approach me, each flanking a side like I'm the ark of the covenant.

"What are you thinking?" you whisper.

"The ark of the covenant."

You laugh. "Sherlock, we've got to work on your foreplay vocabulary. The ark of the covenant, really?"

"It was a picture that popped into my head. You two are like angels."

"Then let us worship and feast on you," Anderson says in between the kisses he reigns on my neck.

"Yes," I whisper.

"Sherlock, let us know if there's something you don't like, okay?"

I look into your eyes and nod.

You both work your way down my body. Anderson takes your lead and I find myself whimpering like a helpless animal caught in a trap. I reach down between my legs. You move my hand away. "I want you to last, so no touching."

Anderson sighs in pleasure while he tastes me, then he stops when you move my legs apart. The rimming begins. I pull up on the head board, unable to bear the feel of both of your tongues inside me. The pleasure is too much. You both give me no mercy, while you flick around in my warm cavern like a nest of vipers. My hips attempt to shoot off the bed and my lower back stiffens.

"I can't hold on much longer," I gasp.

You run over and grab a condom, while Anderson begins to give me a hurried blow job. When I feel you push inside me, I lose it. You get a couple of thrusts in, just before I blow my load in Anderson's mouth. He swallows it down, then rolls back, watching you fuck me until you are spent. After you slide out, I look up at the ceiling, the room spins around me. I don't know when or how Anderson got off. I just know that you are both holding me close. My body shakes from a delayed adrenaline reaction. I feel as if I am going to float away, but you both steady me whispering words of love and encouragement. The moment is exquisite, too exquisite and I am afraid of its power.