Higuchi Ichiyo

At first Higuchi hated you. The first week you joined the Port Mafia, you considered quitting because of all the nasty looks she gave you. All because you had one forbidden thing in common: your crush on Akutagawa senpai.

It was only a couple weeks where you were madly in love with him. Then it kind of wore off because he rebuffed your affections. You'd wasted the prettiest flowers on an unappreciative man with no eyebrows.

But despite that, it never fully wore off. You still think he's pretty hot. But you know he's out of your league and you have no chance. And that's the thing that made you and Higuchi friends. You both will only ever be mere fan girls.

But it's starting to bother you that Higuchi talks about senpai so much. You like him too, and you're willing to squeal over him every once in a while, but not all the time.

Every time you watch a movie, the hot villain is Akutagawa senpai. Whenever you're having a conversation in the HQ and senpai walks by, everything you're talking about is immediately forgotten and senpai is the whole conversation.

She's on a mission with him today. And it bothers you so much. Maybe some wine will help.

"Hey Chuya can I have something to drink?" You ask your small friend, walking into his office.

"Sure, there's tap water in the kitchen," Chuya says, taking a huge swig from his wine bottle and crossing his legs on the table.

"No I'm sad and mad, I need alcohol." You sit on his desk.

"Are you sad because Aku-kun is away?"

"No," you snap.

"Or maybe you're mad because Higuchi is with him." He gets that stupid smirk on his face. "You know, these days I can't tell who you like more, I can't figure out if you're gay for Higuchi or-"

"Hey Chuya, do you know Dazai Osamu?"

Chuya slams his wine bottle on the desk. "OH MY GOD, DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT GUY, DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?!? OKAY, LET ME START FROM THE BEGINNING-"

While he is distracted, you steal his bottle and take a huge sip of wine. Before you know it, it's all gone. You notice the clock on the wall says 4:30. That's the time they're supposed to be back.

"Hey, I'm gonna go," you tell Chuya.

"AND THEN, I PUNCHED HIM IN THE FACE, AND THEN HE WAS LIKE-"

You leave, and go to the door. You see Akutagawa-senpai's sister Gin. She looks distraught. When she sees you, she waves her hand out and blocks the door.

"Are they back?" You ask her. She shakes her head unconvincingly.

Suddenly, you hear from outside, "YOU STUPID BITCH!! I TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO AND YOU DISOBEYED ME!!"

It's senpai, and he sounds fuming mad. He better not be talking to Higuchi. You stand on your tiptoes to look through the window, but Gin tightly grips your wrist.

"What's going on?" You ask her. She shrugs.

Higuchi must have said something outside, because Akutagawa senpai screams about how he doesn't want a god damn apology. How it's too late for that. What the hell happened?