They call him MadHatter for a Reason

*Alice lay asleep in a sac*

*2 people were talking one of which was the madhatter*

"You do know that i am quite fond of Alice" the madahtter sighed and groaned with a cherry evil grin as he hoisted the sac on his shoulder.

"Are u dumb or just stupid you know no matter how fond of her we are she cant discover the truth hatter" the voice was a calming voice it could make butter melt on pancakes.

"ahaha ahaha....... She will soon" The hatter laughed happilybwith content like a little boy recieving money for candy.

After this effort of small talk they both became silent.

There or should i say one pair of feet which were the hatters contiuned to walk on what sounded like a muddy path.

*1 hour later*

The hatter stopped and dropped the sac on the ground with a thud before shouting.

"AWAKE MY DEAREST!" 

Alice rubbed her eyes and panickedit was dark and cold she couldnt move her body was stuck in the one position.

She screamed and wriggled her hands all around her feeling the sac.

"get me out of here u arsehole" she bit her lip and started kicking about then suddenly a green stream of light flooded through the sac.

It wasnt light but the hatters eyes.His face was so close to hers his eyes made everything shine. His chalky white face with red lips became earily creepy and as alice looked deep in his eyes she could see no soul but a ghost instead.

"Thank you, now do you mind explaining to me why im here" Alice was demanding.

The hatter cautiously moved away from her face stood up straighted sorted his hat on his head before he streached out his hand with long over grown finger nails to alice.

She looked disgusted but allowed him to help her up. 

Right on cue she noticed that she wasnt at home she felt mad insane like all of her life was just one big dream.

She and the hatter stood side by side in what seemed like a big field the tall grass was burnt but somehow flowers of the strangest of varities had started to grow.

The sky was red a rosy pink and it wasnt a sunset as she noticed because there was no sun anywhere to be seen.

Alice began to speak "I want to know why im her....." 

"shhhh" the hatter whispered loudly interrupting her.

"Let me tell you a story about how i got my name no questioms asked" he looked at alice again right in her eyes. Alice though he was scary so she stood still and stared right back  at him.

"Long ago my dearest alice when you were very much younger before your time i was a hatmaker" he looked in the distance like he was having a flashback 

" I would make hats for all the kings and queens i became quite the stylist all my customers were fair but one day i couldnt resist."

Alice raised an eyebrow "you couldnt resist?"

He laughed "im a man i have my urges,  she was a young pretty fine woman  and had asked me to make her evening hats for a long time she was well known to me" he sighed

"The hats i made for her were very delicate and pretty as well i must admit alice, but one day i made my master creation for her it was a beautiful swan top hat it had pure white feathers soft to the touch i made that hat for her" he stopped talking

"you made this women a swan hat and your point is?" Alice looked at hatter

"Oh yes,  when she tryed the hat on i had poisoned her tea, she fell to the floor instantly,  i took her body and because the hat had suited her so very well i had used a machete and removed her head from the body"

Alice stayed silent unsure of what exactly to say.

The hatter could see the alice was scared he smiled.

"Alice would you like to try on a hat for me?" he began laughinf but alicw could tell it wasnt normal.

The hatter started to walk towards alice as she backed away her body hit flat againt a wall she was stuck a rabbit in the headlights.

The hatter leaned one hand against the wall and with the other he stroked alices neck.

"ahah shame your face would suit such a pretty hat" he laughed harder 

He then proceeded and got out a knife.

"Dearest alice youd make such a fine spectacular piece of art can i use you?" 

Alice had no choice the hatter had started to walk over to her his sleaves rolled up and he smiled wild eyed like he was seriously high. 

Then suddenly he tripped up face first because the grass was so long she couldnt see the hatter. 

"Grab my paw" a smooth voice said 

"whos there?" alice demanded panicked as she tryed to watch the grass and look around

"Silly girl now grab my paw" 

In a matter of 5 seconds a cat appeared in front of her he was grey and had the widest teal eyes and the biggest grin like a zebra he had teal stripes. Alice stared in amazment.

"AHEM GRAB THE PAW" and with that alice swiftly moved her hand and grabbed the cats paw and they dissapered in a matter of seconds unaware that the hatter had seen all of what happend in the distance. He stood quietly and began to smile once again as he spun the tip of the knife on his finger.

"Not long now my dearest Alice,  not long at all"