Part v: Taste it

well i kind of given up on this thing called spelling and grammar, sorry late update i got exams
Thanks for the 1000 reads love you all

enjoy my sexuals ;)

______________________________________________

E l o i s e

______________________________________________

I woke up quite sore this morning, my lower area was so sore i couldn't walk. I dont know if i can continue with the rest of this lesson thin, i mean it's great but so bloody painful.

when i got to school was when all this pain seemed to disappear. i walked to my first period class, but was stopped with a figure infront of me.

"Move" I growled

"Baby girl, that's no tone to talk to me"

"Go away, I am at school not your sex playground" I bit back trying to escape from his hold.

"Come here now, i wanna show you something" He yanked my arm towards the janitors closet.

"Let go of me" I yelled as he blocked off the door so no one could come in or out. A seductive grin lazily laid on his face as crept closer to me. I felt so horny as he came closer, he pulled me into his chest, i could feel myself getting wetter by the minute.

"Knees now" He demanded letting go of me.

I did as told.

"We're having a lesson now" He purred stepping closer so his manhood was near my face

I don't know what but an inner animal took over my body. I nodded biting my lip and reached for his belt. I stroked his manhood, it rose as i stroked it, i did it with a faster pace.

"You like that don't you" I winked un buckling his belt. I pulled down his pants as well as his boxers. A large length sprung out, i was astonished on how big it was. I grabbed his length and started to pump him at a slow pace.

"F-fuckk..." Harry groans to the pleasure, i keep at the slow pace which made him angry, i knew it but i just liked the effect it had on him.

"F-Faster... Faster" He moans, I pick up the pace and he calls my name out in pleasure. "Eloise...."

"I'm going to..." He screams before he comes all over my hands. It was a warm liquid. "Taste it" He smiles.

"What?"

"Come on" He winks, I give in and start to lick it all up, the taste of salty-ness filled my mouth, I moaned in pleasure, it was amazing.

"You did an amazing job, babe"

"You taste amazing" I retort, Harry went to get his pants, but I had other plans. I threw the pants to the other side of the closet and backed him up onto the wall. I roughly kissed his chapped lips as I rubbed his length, moaning into his mouth, I moved further down to his neck created a love bite.

I kissed down his toned chest and above his v-line teasing him. I finally reached his length and kissed this tip of it. I slowly started to suck it down like a lolly pop while he pushed my head further down, this would be so bad if i had a gag reflex. I felt the hard length in my mouth as I sucked over and over again. I finally released it mouth from his d!ck.

"Wow.. That was so incredible" He stuttered.

"I don't even know what I just did" I felt a bit hazy.

"Darling, you just deepthroated me. And the best i've had" He whispers into my ear kissing under my earlobe.

He got dressed and in a flash he left me stunned.

What is wrong with me?