Part ii - The Art of Sext

okay, here you go :)  *warning : filler*

__________________________________________

Part ii - The Art of Sext

___________________________________________

E l o i s e

It was almost three in the morning and I couldn't sleep, I tried everything, tossing and turning for two hours straight. It was no use, the only thing on my mind was what happened with Harry today, the events reoccurring in my mind.

I turn on my lamp next to my bed, I may as well try it. I reached for my phone and went onto the profile that I'd never in a million years think I'd do this, but here it goes.

' hey - E xx'

I was waiting, wait he couldn't be up. It's really later after all.

' hey, what you doing up? - H xx'

' couldn't sleep, you? - E xx'

' same, entertain me - H xx'

' how? - E xx'

' take that pretty top of yours off and take a photo - H xx"

' what? - E xx'

' you read me - H xx'

Reluctant at first, I obeyed. I don't even know why I was doing this, but after all he was helping me and I was helping him. I removed my tank top and it revealed my red lace bra underneath. I stood infront of my full length mirror and snapped the pic. I hopped back into bed and sent the photo.

' ew, my body - E xx'

' sh, you're body is fucking hot - H xx'

' mhmm, lies, just because I'm doing you a favour doesn't mean you need to lie to me - E xx'

' can I come over? - H xx'

' I guess, I live alone after all - E xx'

' perfect, text me your address - H xx'

Soon after I sent the address,  I slipped my tank top back on and quickly popped a mint into my mouth as well as brushing my hair and slightly teasing it.

I heard the door bell ring, has time gone by that fast?