Twinnie's Forever.....I thought (A Dance Moms Fan Fiction)

Paige's POV

"Girls get in here" I hear Abby's booming voice. I walked into the studio chatting to Mackenzie and stood in a straight line." OK lets get straight on with it" Abby said." On the bottom Mackenzie". "You are not in the group dance this week but you will be doing a solo". "Next Paige".  "You had a solo last week and you didn't place. "Next Kendall" Abby went on. Sometimes I wonder how Chloe still likes me seeing as I'm usually on the bottom of the pyramid. Yeah I have had the chance to be on the top of the pyramid and all but I am constantly on the bottom and Chloe is constantly on the top. "Second on the Pyramid is Chloe and First is Maddy"." Maddy and Chloe, you are doing a duet and we are having our trio Maddy, Chloe and Paige perform too". "Apart from Mackenzie, no one will be doing a solo"." Moms you can go, and girls get to work". " Ok girls the number is going to be called 'Let it shine' and its jazzy acro"." I want to see your side aerials".

*********2 HOURS LATER********

"Ok Maddy and Chloe we are gonna rehearse your duet". "And Mackenzie you go into Studio 3 with Gianna and rehearse your solo". "Paige will you do music for me please?" She said. "Yes Miss Abby" I replyed. "Thank you". "Maddy and Chloe your number is called 'The Other Way'". "Play the music please Paige". "Plie, Plie"!!!! "Kick those legs up higher". " Leap, Leap". I was  starting to get a bit upset because I had never seen how much Chloe and Maddy really bonded together. I was getting really jealous.