End

Wow, how many years since I last uploaded a part to this story?
I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded this story in about a months I can't even why am I so slow writers block is a bitch nevnuncdunurgrj
But anyway, to make up for the horrible gap between this part and the last, I made this extra long and it had more than 2500 words! And it's the last part which I have been struggling to write for a while ;;;;
Sorry if there isn't much speech in this, Sweden is a very hard character to write especially because he doesn't talk much ; w ;
But I hope you guys enjoy anyway, and also forgive me for my lack of story parts.

Bless your patient souls

Also I have no idea how depression is actually treated since I've never been diagnosed with it or treated for it, so please don't correct me on anything, I've had no internet to research the way it's actually treated ; - ;
Mostly I'm going off a personal experience with the therapy part, I've had therapy before and I think it happened over six weeks, but it happened so long ago and I don't even remember why I was there in the first place --;

Anyway, enough rambling, please tell me about errors and enjoy!

---

"So then, what seems to be the problem here."

(F/N) sat in the doctors room next to her mother, listening as she spoke to the kind looking women who'd been tasked with treating her. She answered when needed and eventually once the doctor had gathered some background information, she handed (F/N) a sheet of paper with a sympathetic look on her face. It was just a sheet of questions which (F/N) answered like she was told to. She gave the sheet of paper back to the women who looked it over quickly and typed a few things into her computer.

She explained that (F/N) would be given therapy sessions over the following six weeks. (F/N) only half listened, most of it glazing over into just chatter between her mother and the kind doctor. She'd been kept off school for a couple of days to rest after the lack of sleep she'd been getting yet the longer she stayed off the seemingly more anxious she got. She may have seemed fairy blasé to most of the school, but she was a human with human feelings, including certain feelings towards one certain person.

She hadn't spoke to Berwald face to face in a few days, only over the phone or through text where she could talk slightly better. There was a group chat Tino insisted be created with just the three of them in it and so now they had (F/N)'s number; Tino had been worried ever since (F/N) had fainted at school so now to hear she had to go to the doctors worried him even more, Berwald feeling same. Although neither of them could see it, sometimes small smiles managed to make their ways onto (F/N)'s face due to their antics. Chatting to them over the phone was fun, almost like the days back when they were young.

(F/N) had been messaging Berwald since he'd wanted to know how her doctors appointment went. (F/N) was aware it was because of him telling her mother about everything that she was there in the first place, but she wasn't mad or anything. She knew he cared and that he just wanted her to get help and then after everything had been sorted out they could get back to being normal teenagers.

2:34 PM

(F/N): Hey, we've left to go to the doctors, I'll be back in school soon after this appointment is done with.

Tino: Yay!(^∇^)I can't wait to see you again (F/N)! I hope you get better soon, we miss you! ; - ;

Berwald: Good luck, I'll see you at school :)