After about two hours she walked into the bedroom to check on Logan whom were still sleeping, she took her hand and felt on his forehead.
He doesn't feel as hot right now. She thought to herself. But she decided to try and gently wake him up to take his temperature again.

"Baby? Time to wake up." She softly whispered while gently kissing him on his cheek.

"Hmm? Ace?" He asked slowly waking up.

"Yeah it's me baby. How are you feeling?" She asked him.

"I'm just really tired and feeling like crap." He answered her.

"I'm gonna take your temperature again okey?" She told him.

She put the thermostat in his mouth and waited for it to finish and then about a minute later it was, she took it out and checked 101.3 degrees. She was happy to see the fever had gone down but not as much she had been hoping for.

"Is there anything I can get you baby?" She asked him.

"Maybe just some water Ace?" He answered.

"I'll be right back baby." She told him.

She walked in to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, then walked back to him.

"Here baby." She said handing it over to him.

"Thanks Ace." He thanked her.

"By the way your dad called earlier." She told him.

"What did he want?" He asked her wondering why his dad had called Rory.

"Well, he wants us to come to dinner next Saturday, but I said that's up to you." She told him.

"Why does he want us to come to dinner, just do as he says.. He wanted nothing to do with me after I quit the family business. And then suddenly he wants something to do with me..." Logan said angrily.

"Baby, calm down." She pleaded.

"I'm sorry ace.. But there is no way I'm going, I don't care what he thinks." He said still angrily.

"It's totally up to you Logan." She told him while kissing him on his forehead.

"Yeah, I just know he will get angry but right now I don't care." He told her.

"I know Logan and you shouldn't care either." She told him.

"Thanks for being here for me Ace." He told her thankfully.

"Logan you know I wouldn't be anywhere else." She told him while kissing him on his cheek.

Suddenly the phone rang and Rory walked over to answered when she saw it were her mom.

~ "Hi mom." She answered.

~ "Hey kiddo, how's everything?" Lorelai asked her.

~ "A little better, I think Logan's feeling a little better." Rory answered.

~ "Do you think Logan and you are up for lunch with me and your father on Wednesday?" Lorelai asked.

~ "I'd love to mom, I just have to ask Logan first mom." Rory answered Lorelai.

~ "Let me know when you've asked him."Lorelai told her.

~ "Wait mom, I'll ask him right now. Hang on." Rory told her.

She walked over to Logan. Hey babe, my mom wants to know it we could have lunch together on Wednesday. Rory asked him.

"Sure ace, I'd like that. It would be nice to get out of the apartment for a while." Logan answered her.

She picked up the phone again.

~ "We'll see you at the Inn on Wednesday mom. Rory told her exited.

~ "Great see you at 12?" Lorelai asked.

~ "Sure mom, see you at 12. Love you mom. Bye." Rory told her.

~ "Bye kiddo, love you to." Lorelai answered.

After she had hung up with her mom, she went back to Logan. When she entered the room she saw him laying down on the bed.

"Baby are you okey?" She asked concerned.

"I'm okey ace. Just really tired." He answered her.

"Is there anything I can get you baby?" She asked him.

"Nothing right now, I just want to rest right now." He answered her.

"You sure baby?" She asked him while sitting down beside him on the bed.

"I'm sure Ace." He answered her.

He wrapped her arms around her and pulled her down on the bed.

"Logan, what are you doing?" She asked him laughing.

"I just want to lay here with my girlfriend." He answered her while kissing her on her neck.

"I thought you were tired mister." She told him.

"I am, I just want you to lay here with me for a while?" He asked her.

"Of course Logan, I'd love to." She answered him by kissing him softly on his lips.

How will the lunch with Rory's parents go? Will they attend the dinner with Logan's father? Will Colin and Finn make an appearance again?

Thanks guys for reading!! Sorry for taking so long to update..