Yeah! (Lemon)

Me and Annabeth were eating dinner when I realised that we only had a 2 bedroom apartment.

"Annabeth where are you sleeping?" I asked her.

"One, I'm surprised you even realised and two, your room." I was shocked. The reason being that my parents actually trust us considering we just spent 2 hours making out in the hallway and the second reason being I have a single bed.

"I only have a single bed." I said. My mother smirked along with Paul and Annabeth.

"Might want to fact check that." Sally said. I had finished my dinner so I walked to my bedroom to find a massive king sized bed.

"OH YEAH!!" I yelled.

"Try to be quiet. We have neighbors you know." Annabeth said behind me which caused me to jump a little.

We walked back to the main room.

"Ok, me and Paul are going out. We won't be back until the morning. I want to come back to a clean apartment. I don't care what time you go to bed just make sure it's before we get back. Understood? Also we are locking the door." My mother said to us as she put on her coat and heading out the door with Paul in tow.

"Hmmmmmm. What shall we do?" I asked Annabeth with a smirk.

"How about each other." She whispered seductivly into my ear.

(Sexual content also known as a lemon)
"What a way to break in a new bed." I said and kissed her with as much passion as I could.

She latched her legs around my hips. I carried her back into my room where I pushed her up against the wall and proceeded to kiss down her neck. I sucked and kissed every part when I found her sweet spot. She moaned louder as I sucked and created a hickey.

"P-P-Please Percy." She moaned.

"Please what?" I asked her and pushed her further toward the wall causing my erect member to push against her 'area' through our pants.

"Stop teasing." She pleaded.

I nodded before reattaching out lips and carrying her over to our bed. I threw onto it and climbed on top of her lifting her shirt up over her head in the process. She was wearing a white lace bra. Annabeth's hands reached down to the bottom of my shirt and lingered there for a while. It was almost if she was debating weather to take my top or pants off first. She decided on top and pulled it over my head revealing my tanned 6 (almost 8) pack.

"Like what you see?" I asked seductivly.

She mearly nodded and started to trace the outline of ever muscle in my upper body causing me to moan. While she did that my hands wondered round to her bra clasp. I undid with ease and soon that was with our tops (wherever we threw them). I stared in awe are the mounds that were in front of me. Not even Aphrodite could mount up to this beauty.

"Like what you see?" Annabeth chuckled.

"Oh yeah!" I shouted.

I then crashed my lips to hers again and tried to undo her pants but she stopped me.

"Why'd you stop me?" I asked disappointed.

"You first." She said.

She then proceed to unbutton my jeans and push them down my legs revealing my intense boner. She put her fingers in the waist line of my boxers and slowly ,too slowly, pushed them down my legs. Once they were too far down my legs for her to reach I pulled them down all the way. She eyed my length carefully then smirked.

"Wow. How will you fit in my tight little hole?" She asked sexily which only turned me on more.

"Please, I'll make it fit." I growled.

She them flipped us over and pulled me to the edge of the bed. Annabeth's eyes met mine as her mouth travelled closer and closer to my member. She eyed it hungrily before taking it into her mouth. I moaned and tried not to cum right there and then as her teeth grazed my foreskin. I put my hand on the back of her head pushing my length further and further down her throat until she moaned sending vibrations down through my member. I couldn't hold it back anymore and shot my load into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm. You that so good." She moan standing up.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her back down to the bed but making sure I was still I top of her. I attached my lips to hers while my hands wondered down her sexy torso to the waist line of her leggings. I placed 2 fingers from each hand under the waist band of her leggings and panties. I pulled them down her slender legs. She kicked them off and sped her legs out so wide she was practically doing the splits. I stared at her pussy which was glistening with her liquids. I stared and her and smirked before diving my head down in between her legs.

I opened my mouth and slipped my tongue up and down the lips before inserting in into her hole. She almost screamed at the movement but that soon changed into a moan as I slipped it out and started sucking on her clit.

"How did you get so good?" Annabeth asked in between moans.

"My Wise Girl only gets the best." I growled before getting back to work.

After a few minutes of me sucking on her clit and fingering her she finally came and I made sure to get it all.

"You taste better than my moms blue cookies." I said as I lifted my self up to look at her. "Are you sure your ready for this?" I asked her.

"Yes. Do you have a condom. I don't feel like being a mother yet." I smirked. I leant over to my draw and pulled out an XL condom. 

"Ready? This may hurt. If it gets too much I'll pull out ok." She have me a nod and I thrust inside of her.

Tears brimmed her eyes. I quickly gave her a lovingly kiss and a hug. A weird thing to do with my penis inside of her.

"It's ok carry on." She said.

I pulled back out a little and then slammed back into her. This time she moaned. I did that a couple more times and the moans got louder the harder I thrusted into her.

"P-Percy I'm gonna- Aaaahhhhh." She moaned and cummed on my dick.

"Me Too." I breathed and slammed into her a couple more times before shooting my load into the condom.

"You are so big. I thought you were going to tear me apart. Also why do you just casually have condoms in your draw?" I blushed at her question and pulled out. She whimpered a little at the loss of contact.

"Thank you and Paul must have put them there. I found them this morning while looking for my homework." I chuckled and so did she.

"Ok so how about we get dressed and go to sleep now? I'm exhausted." Annabeth sighed and got of my bed still completely naked. She bent down to get my top and I slapped her perfectly round butt.

"You have a great ass by the way. You know what would make it better?"

"What?" She asked confused.

"If it had my penis in it." I chuckled.

"Absolutely not. I will never have anal in my life. Sorry your gonna have to do without. Now let's get to sleep." She sighed and threw herself into the bed.

I lay my bed back and pulls the covers on us after I took the condom off and put it in the bin wrapped in toilet roll. No way was I letting my mom see that.

I lay back in bed and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.