Slick Heels

The Sparkling had ever so softly gulped, he felt his little servos beginning to shake. Ruckus stared right into the optics of large and intimidating mech. He didn't even know bots could get that big. Who was going to get him out of this?

That was when everything hit him. Ruckus knew nothing of the area, nor how to navigate the streets or even the skills that would get him through life. That was where his creator's usually came in. There was nothing that he had to worry about except being a sparkling and having fun before the day his life was flipped upside down. Never would he have thought that just one day his creators would just vanish off the face of Cybertron.

Unfortunately, his childhood was about to be cut short. His frown had deepened when he realized he really was out on his own. Fear began to flood the sparkling's processor and his spark began to pound all over again.

'wait a second...' Ruckus thought as he pulled his mind out from the overwhelming fear. If there was one thing he knew, it was to never show another that you're afraid.

The sparkling clenched his servos tight to at least attempt to take control of his involuntary shaking. Ruckus tried to appear threatening himself, but how much more intimidating can you get when your only so tall? He sent a glare straight into the mech's optics.

The massive mech had seemed to narrow his optics slightly in amusement before a chuckle resounded deep from within his chest.

"Well looky here Rapture, I think we just found ourselves a lil lone ranger" The mech turned to glanced beneath his arm and behind his frame. Out came another sparkling, one that looked to be quite a few years older than ruckus. Rapture held a wide grin on his faceplate.

"I think your just about right sire, don't look like he likes being lonely"he came to stand before Ruckus

Ruckus blinked quickly and focused his attention on this new sparkling, a few years older but just judging the outside, Ruckus thinks he can take him. He softly began to sneer at Rapture who only laughed.

"Aw don't be like that, I'm not gonna hurt ya. "the older sparkling went and gave a playful push to ruckus' shoulder. Ruckus slightly winced at the pitch of his laughter and voice. When Rapture had gave him a playful shove it was enough to make Ruckus stumble back a bit. Boy was this sparkling loud and obnoxious. "The names Rapture! Who might you be?"The sparkling stuck out his servo for a shake.

Ruckus' optics widen as the servo suddenly came shooting out at him. He blinked his yellow optics a few times, trying to get his processor wrapped around all this. What were the odds of him running into a couple of way to friendly bots.

Ruckus stared at the servo for a few moments, longer than he would have liked himself.

"s'matter? don'tcha know what a handshake is?"the older sparkling questioned with a tilt of helm, a smirk on his face and a raised optic ridge.

Ruckus took offense to that, he furrowed his optic ridged and looked at rapture directly. "of course I do.."he almost hissed. Slowly did Ruckus ease himself, he glanced at the still held out servo. He warily lifted his servo and met Rapture's. "I'm Ruckus"

Almost immediately after the servos made contact did Rapture give a good yank that made Ruckus' whole arm whip. "Nice to meet ya Ruckus!"

Ruckus swiftly pulled back his servo, he grumbled softly to himself and rubbed the shoulder of the shaken up arm. "yeah..right back at you,...."what did he say his name was? Everything about that sparkling was loud and distracting. Then it finally came to him "Rapture" he gave a soft nod to the older sparkling.

"You lost little fella?"Rapture's sire's spoke up. "Where your creators at anyhow?"

Ruckus' attention was diverted to the deep voice, he frowned deeply before glancing off into the busy streets. "There..there gone."

Rapture snorts in disbelief"gone? what'cha mean gone?"he crossed his arms.

Ruckus felt a little anger take over his expression. Rapture's incentive personality was already getting on his nerves. "...Offlined"he clearly stated for both to hear. His yellow gaze glanced up at the massive mech.

The mech was silent for a good moment, but a sympathetic frown was present. "So you've got no where else to go?" Rapture's optics had widen softly when he heard the information.

Ruckus gave the a mech a look that spoke for itself.

The mech then offered a grin "Why don't you just come with us, show ya how to be a real mech. No more slick heels*"

Rapture then smirked and turned to his sire

"Ya mean we're gonna show him our ways?" The sire simply nodded to his son. He waited for Ruckus to respond.

Ruckus had a face that looked somewhat surprised at the offer. Even though he didn't completely understand what this mech was saying, it sure sounded better then what he had in mind. Which just happened to be nothing. Slowly did a smile appear on the sparklings face.

"Sure, I'll go with you guys" Little did Ruckus know that this was where he would make significant changes that would soon affect the rest of his life.

* Slick heels- without spurs, foreshadowing work ahead