Chapter 7- Sexual shit

WARNING: Chapter contains sexual content.

Authors note: honestly, thank you to everyone who's still reading this. I never thought this story would get 2k reads... Anyway, enjoy this chapter. And I'm sorry if it sucks. This is the first sex scene I've ever written.

Soon I'm teasing his neck. As I bit down slightly I can already hear him trying to hold back a moan. I continue to move to different parts of his neck until soon he finally lets out a quiet yet beautiful moan. It was music to my ears.

I decide to leave his neck alone and go back to his lips. They were pretty dry yet I still continued. Then I pulled away once I'm completely out of breath. As I hear his pants I'm guessing he is too.

"Are you enjoying this?" I ask before kissing his neck once again.

He lets out a moan in respond and I laugh slightly. He's so sensitive... Soon I'm looking down at his hard member, then back at him.

"Would you be alright if I? Uhh..." I start blushing like an idiot. He simply nods his head in respond. I smile at him and start pumping his member and move my mouth back to his neck.

His moans soon become louder and I worry that the entire neighborhood can hear us. Yet, for once... I don't really care.

"I'm going to cum!" He whines out loudly and I start pumping faster than before.

He lets out a moan that's quieter  than the other ones yet still rather loud. I watch his eyes quickly shut. He's panting and soon I realize how sweaty I am.

I lay down beside him on the couch and soon feel his arm around me. It's completely quite and peaceful. I can't help but shut my eyes and fall asleep.

* * *

I wake up to the feeling of JD's grip around me getting tighter. I slowly sit up from the couch. I notice all our clothes on the floor and the time.

My parents would be home soon. I knew we had to get up but I just wanted to continue laying on the couch with him. I then carefully kiss him and lay down with him once again.

"You okay?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me again.

"My parents will be home soon and we should probably stop..." I sighed. "But I don't want to. I want to just lay here with you and let all the bullshit in this world pass." I ranted.

"I'll go get dressed." He said sitting up.

"Alright..." I sighed.

He tossed me my clothes and I couldn't help but smile when I saw his neck

"Good luck hiding those." I say with a laugh.

He just rolls his eyes and laughs slightly.

"That was fun." He said as he puts on his clothes.

"Yeah..." I blush slightly.

Soon, we're both fully dressed and sitting the couch together.

His head was resting on my shoulder and my arm was around him. Damn, he was so hot. The way his short straight hair was slightly in his face yet he didn't seem to care.

"Are you alright?" He asked looking up at me.

"Yeah." I say and I'm not lying this time.