Chapter 5- The Note

Authors note: again, I'm sorry this fanfiction exists and more importantly, I'm sorry I keep updating it.

-----

The sound of my alarm clock wakes me up in the morning. I panic slightly thinking about the events that happened last night... Then I suddenly feel freezing. My bedroom window is wide open and Jason Dean, the local killer is nowhere to be found.

I get up to close the window. Then I notice a note sitting on my desk addressed to me. I pick it up, my hands are shacking slightly as I quickly read it.

Once I'm done reading the note I fold it back up and set it on my desk again. I look at the time, fuck. If I didn't hurry I'd be late. I quickly get ready and leave the house. Why the fuck did he want to meet me at the 7/11 before school?

* * *

I walk down the sidewalk in the cold spring morning air. I see him in the distance, smocking a cigarette as his black trench coat flys in the wind. He soon notices me and smirks.

"Hey babe, it looks like you got my note." He says, a crooked smile on his face. I shudder slightly as he puts his arm around me.

"What do you want?" I ask folding my arms over my chest and moving away from him. He laughs.

"What's with the sudden change in attitude? This morning I had to pry you off me." He says.

I'm blushing slightly but I know I have to tell him the truth.

"I don't think this relationship is going to work out. People are going to find out about us and-"

Suddenly I feel a pair of lips against mine. Damn, it's so cliche but I don't want him to stop.

Once he pulls away we're both smiling. I soon quickly look around to make sure no one saw anything and sigh with relief when I don't see a person insight.

"This is going to work out, trust me." He says.

I don't want to argue with him, I just want to trust him but I can't... There's still a possibility of someone finding out and telling others.

"What if someone finds out?"

He smiles and I could only imagine what twisted thoughts he was thinking right now.

"I don't want you to kill anyone." I say, hoping that's not what he was thinking.

He's still grinning but he agrees that he won't hurt anyone. He kisses me again.

I pull away after a few seconds. "We're officially late to school..." I laugh.

"Are your parents home?" He asks.

My face goes bright red at his question.

"Why?" I ask, my voice cracking slightly.

He takes a long drag from his cigarette before answering me. His dark hair is in his face again and I'm tempted to move it out of his face. It's also freezing out and I want to steal his trench coat.

"I just want us to be able to be ourselves." He explains "I'm guessing your folks are homophobes." He sighs slightly.

"Yeah." I answer honestly. If I ever came out of be kicked out of the house in seconds.

"Same here."  He admits as he puts out his cigarette.