When You Meet Him

~3rd Person POV~

             (Y/N)'s eyes fluttered open. It was Saturday, so she had slept a little longer than usual. With a big "Yaaawwwwn...",  (Y/N) dragged herself out of bed. She opened the blinds, and the bright morning light filtered through. Still in pajamas, (Y/N) went into the kitchen to fix herself some breakfast.

          As she prepared her breakfast, she remembered that her parents had told her that they were taking a day trip, and won't be back until very late at night. Sweet, (Y/N) thought. I have the whole day to myself. She finally finished preparing her breakfast, and turned on the TV. (Y/N) browsed Netflix until she finally decided to watch [Show/Movie Name]. Halfway done with her breakfast, she paused the show/movie, and decided to get dressed and fix her hair.

       Whist she was brushing her hair, (Y/N) thought she saw something move out of the corner of her eye. she glanced over where she saw the movement, and saw nothing. (Y/N) shrugged it off, and went back to watching [Show/Movie Name]. (Y/N) finished the remainder of her breakfast, put her plate/bowl back in the kitchen sink, and settled herself back in front of the TV. Even though (Y/N) felt relaxed,  something nagged in the back of her mind.

~(Y/N)'s POV~ (NOTE: There probably won't be many 1st POV's, and if there are, they won't be that long.)

          I could've sworn that I saw something. Or, could my eyes be playing tricks on me? It's the morning after all..I'm still a tad drowsy..

~3rd Person POV~

(Y/N) shrugged it off once again and went back to watching [Show/Movie Name]. She began to feel..sleepy. Unusually sleepy. (Y/N) tried to stay conscious, but the tiredness was too overwhelming. The last thing she saw was a multi-colored blur, and a honey-like voice that said, "I'll always be here, by your side, even when you don't see me...and I will build for you, the world that you deserve.." With that, (Y/N) fell asleep.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter!! I'll try to update as soon as possible!!