Chapter Ten

I woke up still in Maddie's arms, she had also fallen asleep. I had guessed my mother had been in here because a blanket was on us, the light was turned off, and there was a unsigned note saying someone had given me another dose of my medicine and not to forget next time.

I felt safe in Maddie's arms. Her breath was steady and so was her hearthbeat. I laid my head on her chest so I could hear it. I wanted to stay here, with her.

I know it is dumb, but I hope she doesn't think it is weird to date a 15 yr old looking 55 yr old.

"Moon?"

I lifted my head to see Maddie had waken.

"Yea, are you alright?"

She nodded. "Yea, what time is it?"

"Night."

She smiled and lifted her arm up to text her mom that she was staying the night. Her mom didn't mind.

"My parent's let me do almost anything because I'm sick."

"Mine are the same way, the only reason my dad didn't get protective when I was with Sam."
She chuckled. " I've never been in a relationship before."
"You should try it sometime, when you find the right person it is amazing. "
She looked down at me. "Well I think I've found the right person."

I could feel the blush coming onto my face. She chuckled at the sight of it.

"You're adorable." she said combing her fingers through my hair.

"Don't you think it is weird."

"Think what is weird."

"A being with a 55 yr old woman."

"You don't look like it, and you don't act like it either. And it doesn't matter what I think, it only matters what you think."

A smile came across my face, I leaned my head against her chest again.

"I think I found the right person too."

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter, I have been busy. I promise I will start writing daily again and what I write will be longer. Thankyou for reading! Please vote and comment. And from now on come back every day for the next part to see what happens with Moon and Maddie. (also the next chapter will be from Maddie's POV)