Chapter Seventeen

I rolled my eyes. I honestly didn't know who this girl was and why she was hitting on me. I looked back up at what the teacher was doing when the door slammed open.

"IM sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry." Maddie said rushing in and making her way to the back.

"Let me guess. The meeting ran over again." the teacher said leaning against her desk crossing her arms, obviously amused by the outburst.

Maddie nodded. "They would not stop talking about pointless things. It is so stupid. I'm sorry for interrupting , please continue." She said sitting next to me. She looked over and gave me a quick wink.

I smiled as looked back at the board while the teacher continued on with her lesson. It was pretty basic for me, I already knew all of this.

A small slip of paper landed in my lap. I looked down. It was folded into a little square. I unfolded it and read it.

                                                              Welcome to school littlemiss40yearnap

I rolled my eyes crumbling the paper up and quickly throwing it back at Maddie.

"It seems the lunches have not changed at all." I said grabbing a tray at the cafeteria. "It is still disgusting."

I put the tray back and walked outside.

"Eh, I like it." Maddie said following me outside with her own tray of food.

I sat down under one of the trees they had. Not many people were outside, and those who were were mostly reading, or couples trying to be alone. Maddie sat right by me and started eating.

"Better than hospital food though."
I nodded. She was right about that .I would choose hospital food over this any day. In a heart beat.

A/n

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been really busy and have had a bad case of writers block. Please enjoy and maybe read some of the other stories I have written.