They've gotten so used to me in fact, that they even gave me a room to stay in when I come to visit. Although, I already had a room from the start, so it was completely unnecessary.  (though I wouldn't let them know that.)

Reaching the top of the stairs, the guards stand to attention when they see me. But once I flip my hood down, they relax and give me a small smile.

"Welcome back, Akuma-san." I give them a small smile.

"It's good to be back."

Walking through the doors, I head straight towards the princess's room. Completely ignoring the boring speech King Il was giving to the small gathering in the main square.

From the hallway, I can hear the voice of Yona. Who was (Like always) having trouble picking out a set of clothes.

Pushing open the door to her room, I give off a low laugh.

"Yona, I'm sure you'd look beautiful in any outfit you decided to wear." In reality, I wanted to grab her by the head and give it a shake. Telling her that not everything is about clothes or even her hair.

Her head turn's to me, a smile instantly erupting into a smile. "Akuma-Chan!"

Opening up my arms, I catch Yona as she comes flying at me. Picking her up off the ground, I spin her around. Causing her to squeal. "Miss me kid?"

She gives an enthusiastic nod. "Of course I did! Oh! since your here can you help me with my hair?" I let out a low groan, but wave my hand for a brush. I thank the servant as she hands it to me. Making Yona sit down, I begin to brush it.

"I still don't understand why you complain. My hair is just as curly, if not more." Her face morphs into a pout, causing me to shake my head in slight annoyance. I swear. I love this girl to bits, but sometimes she irritates my soul.

"Ya, but you always throw it up into a ponytail. I hate ponytails so of course I'd have more problems then you." She say's her tone laced with the usual whine. Gritting my teeth in slight annoyance, I continue to brush out her hair.

I stop brushing and turn my head, sensing that someone was entering.

In walks the king, and unlike the others, I do not bow. He is not my king, nor will anyone else ever be my king. "Father, my hair..it's weird isn't it?" Yona stands from her chair and walks towards her father.

Taking a few long strides, I stand beside the king and let off a short laugh. "It's not weird, your beauty outshines any gem." The King inquires, his voice full of love.

"I think I was born with an admirable face, too. but father, this Hair!" She twirls her hair around her finger and gives yet another pout. "Why is it red?! Even my deceased mother had flowing black hair! It make me look weird!"

"That's not true. Right, Hak?" Oh god, the little brat is gonna say something mean. Facing the king, I embrace him in a small hug. "It's good to see you again, your Majesty."

A small chuckle vibrates through his body as he returns the hug. "It's good you too, Akuma.-" we pull apart from each other and smile towards one another.

"I meant to greet you sooner, but as you saw. Yona is very worried and annoyed by her hair."

This time I let out a loud laugh. "Isn't she always?" He shakes his head and stares lovingly at Yona. Turning my head, a tea cup is suddenly thrown towards my face.

Glaring, I catch it with my one of my hands, and look behind me. Sure enough, Hak is trying to hide behind my tall frame.(Compared to him, I'm still short)  "Hak. If your going to pick a fight with Princess Yona, then at least have the guts to not hide behind a girl. Much less one that is over a head smaller then you." (I'm currently 172cm, him being 188cm)

He laughs at me and looks over my shoulder to Yona. "It seems that Lord Soon-Won has just arrived."

Yona looks at both of us in shock. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT SOONER!?" She says screaming at Hak. With that, she runs out of the room.

Shaking my head, I turn to the General, giving him a smile. "Well? Are you just going to stand there? Give me a damn hug." He chuckles and grabs me in a giant bear hug. I try my best to hug him back, but he was squishing me to the point where I though my back would break.

"Easy now, I know you missed me. But don't break my freaking back." He sets me down and smirks at me. "Ah, I forgot. Your an old Hag. So your fragile."

lunging forward, I jump and trap his head in a head lock. Proceeding to choke him, I growl loudly. "You take that back. I'm only twenty, only two years your senior!" He push's his hands against my side, giving a very bad attempt at getting away. (He could if he really wanted to)

"Are you kidding me?! you've looked the exact same since we were kids!" He says in annoyance.

"I'm just that awesome! Now take it back!" King Il's laugh is heard from the background, but I still ignore him. "Never-"

"Hak! Akuma!" Instantly I Let go of Hak, Turing to towards the door, I see a smiling Soo-Won. He runs towards me and gives me a hug.

"How have you been, Soo-Won?" He leans away from me, and give me an innocent smile. "It's been great! I see your still as violent as ever."

I roll my eyes and turn to Hak, who was getting up off the floor. "He's just a big wimp."

Taking steps towards me, He leans close to my face.

" A violent woman is very unattractive you know. Maybe you and Yona should go see a court lady on how to act like a woman." He sneers.

Growling, I take my overcoat off, set my sword down, and roll up my sleeves. "Your in for it now, you little punk."  Soo-Won's and King Il's laughs are heard in the background. Tightening my fingerless gloves, I get into a stance.

"You'll have to catch me first." Hak says, his Ego getting bigger within the second.

"If I set my mind to it, There is no where in this world where you can hide. Cause I'll always find you." And with that, I laugh and lunge.