Hiryuu Castle

"Light and dark are one in the same. They cannot live without each other. The light needs that darkness to shine bright, and where ever there is light, there is always a shadow. If there are evil monsters on this earth, then there will be Angels too. If there are good people, then there must be bad people. Its Ying and Yang, one cannot survive without the other."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiryuu castle.  The Pride and joy of Kouka Kingdom. Fortunately, nothing horrible has befallen the castle as of late...but the country in itself is another matter all together. The country is literally on the verge of chaos and there's only so much one can do if your not the king of the country. I've tried by best not to interfere but at some moments, I couldn't help it. The King and the Nobles..... who rule over Kouka...aren't all that great. The wind and Earth clan's being an exception.

Yet deep down, I can't help but love the royal family. Considering this, I sometimes get beyond agitated. (To the point where I want to kill them, yet I refrain from doing so because I love Yona and King Il to damn much) Other's call King Il a coward, but to me, he is just too kind for his own good.  Still...whoever made him think that war is never the answer...is a damn fool.

There will always be war, and weapons are always needed. Even though the thought in itself disgusts me, I still can't help but love the thought of some conflict.  I hate how he banned Weapons, the need for war. My main purpose is to serve this country and if weapons are forbidden, then how am I supposed to do so?

..and giving away territory..It makes me sick. The country I grew up in was full of self Pride,Victory, and prosperity. If only the others could see how it turned out. They would have been beyond enraged. This country was our everything, and we were all prepared to fight and die for it...but now it's beginning to fall into ruin. I do Have to admit, that though I hate the thought of it...this country needs some conflict. It needs something to rally them together...to make them strong again. Because if it doesn't happen soon...the corrupted parts of this country will fuse. Meaning that i'll have to take action again. Yet if I have to take action, i'll be just as strong as I was before. After all, My entire being;my soul even. Thrives on Darkness.

  Besides my disgusting desire for bloodshed,my longing for a purpose, and selfish desires..i've come to love not only the King, but also Princess Yona. Even though I do not agree with there methods and attitudes, I'm willing to fight for them if the time ever arises. They are both people that I will not allow to die. King Il because it will cause Yona to cry, and because (Although I secretly wish it) It will create unrest in the country.

I will never let Yona die. Ever. I've been with her as she's grown up, and she's truly a kind person at heart. If anything were to happen to her or any of my precious ones....I swear to raise hell on earth. 

Putting all those matters aside, I've returned to Kouka, and for one reason only.

A week from today marks Princess Yona's sixteenth birthday, and much to my joy. I have been invited to the event..... Actually, being invited is a little far fetched.

I invited myself. The King and his messengers don't know where I live, and for good reason. If someone was to find out where I lived, then they would find my village; and there was no way I was going to allow that to happen. Further more, back to the topic at hand.

I've known the princess since she was a kid. And once a year I return to the castle to visit her for about a week, before leaving and visiting the others.

Smiling at the thought of them all, I continue to walk. Black overcoat wrapped around my body, I head towards the main gates of the castle.

It's no secret to who I am anymore. Most of the guards, and even the king have finally gotten used to the fact that I wasn't going anywhere. Showing randomly up at the castle isn't looked upon as a good thing. So it took much convincing that I wasn't a threat for the first couple years.