Chapter Six : Imagination

"Well, what should we do while we wait for Hiroto to wake up?" Natasha asked.

"How be we go hunting, since we were going to but we never did," Jada suggested.

"Do you think we could wait for Victoria to get here first?" Audrey asked.

"Um... Well, why don't we go get her instead," Jada said.

"Okay! That'll work," Audrey said. "Let's go!"

"Let's. Is everyone ready to go?" Brianna growled.

"Um... But what about me?" Issey asked.

"You're coming with," Jada said. "We wouldn't leave you behind,"

"Yeah, but I was going to tell you the story of..." Issey started.

"How you and Hiroto met?" Natasha butted in.

"Yeah... So what about that?" Issey asked, turning to face Jada.

"You can tell us the story as we walk, just make sure that everyone sticks together. Okay?" Jada responded.

"Okay! Will do," Issey answered.

"Well, not that that's cleared up let's go. Is everyone ready and have all the stuff they think will need?" Jada asked.

"Well, it doesn't look like we have anything," Wyatt announced.

"True. Well, if we need anything just ask me. I will use my magic to get it, or try to. I'm more fond of fire and the thing you might need could be flammable. Just warning you," Jada explained.

"I'm sure we won't need anything from you dear. Now let's go!" Natasha exclaimed.

"When are you happy about going hunting? You are one of those creatures that aren't fond of hunting, But other... stuff," Jada said.

"I take it you guys have a long long history together," Brianna growled low, in annoyance.

"Actually no. Our history together started about... A few months ago, I think," Jada said.

"That sounds right. Yeah, about five months. Yeah, we met just five months ago," Natasha agreed.

"Ok... Well, let's talk about something else," Brianna growled.

"Alright, let's just go!" Natasha said.

"I agree, the sooner we leave the sooner we can find Victoria. Not to alarm anyone but the longer we take the better chance of Victoria getting lost," Jada explained. "Well, who here can fly really high. We need someone to scope out the area so we have a better chance of spotting her. Just so we're not wandering aimlessly,"

"Um... What about Hiroto he said he can fly really high. Cause he's cocky!" Brianna snapped her jaw at a fly.

"Did you forget that Hiroto is scared of heights?" Jada said, "Who else has wings... and afraid of heights?"

"Um... Ingrid has wings!" Issey exclaimed.

"Yeah... but she is really shy. Who wants to ask her," Natasha said. "I'm not going to. She's to quiet and... and weird,"

"Shhh... Keep your comments to yourself. She's still here, you know!" Brianna growled.

"I know and I don't exactly care. She's weird and she needs to hear it!" Natasha snapped.

"Wow, thanks," Ingrid whispered.

"Did you guys hear that?" Brianna asked.

"Yeah, it sounded like a whisper," Jada answered.