Chapter Three : Heaven's Wonder

Everyone was all in the same area. They were sitting down, there were smiles on everyone's face. Except Jada. She had a flood of tears pouring out of her eyes. No One knew why, but they all thought it was best to leave her alone.

Brianna still was growling at Ingrid. Ingrid was behind a tree and never came out from behind it. Ingrid only came from behind the tree if she felt like it, and that was never. Issey sat there shivering like crazy and so was Hiroto. Freja was shaking in a bundle of Ingrid's hair. Jada was just sitting there crying. She made no sound, but you could see the tears tumbling out of her passionate eyes.

For Jada was crying from the fear that when Jake gets out he will hunt them down and kill them at any cost. Also Jada had her own memories, but none of them were happy. Her parent gave her up when little, then took her back when she was ten. She didn't want to go back, she wanted to make her own life. But it was forbidden to make your own life in the forest. But she broke the rule when she met Brianna. She always kept Brianna a secret from everyone. They became very close and met every day. She didn't nearly break the rule by doing that. But teaming with a human, you could get killed for. Jada would do anything to protect her new friends, anything.

It was a beautiful and there were stars all over the sky. They all laid there, except for Jada, and stared upwards into the stars. Jada stared at them and once in awhile, she would stare with them up in the sky. But she never dared to go near them.

Issey turned his head to face Jada, but Jada had turned back around. Issey got onto his knees and stared at Jada for a while. Issey stood up and slowly and cautiously walked over to Jada. Issey stood behind her and looked at her. Issey sat next to Jada.

"I know how you feel." Issey said. Jada turned her head and looked at Issey with a completely confused look on her face. "The place where I lived, it now feels like it was all a dream. Like a blur in blank space. A week ago I was a happy, but always alone. In my old place everyone was my friend and they always played with me, but I still felt alone. I felt like I didn't belong there, like I belonged somewhere else, but I didn't know where." Issey continued.

"You belong here in the forest. But like I said before none of us are forcing you to live anywhere. That's not what we do or at least most of us (she looks at Hiroto). We just want you to make a new future with us. Believe it or not, but the moments that you have been in the forest with us had changed all of our lives for the better and gave us a future to look forward to. Also I think you should stay, because you'll make poor Hiroto flood his little tiny house with tears. So thank you for changing all of our lives and finally giving us all hope and dreams to hang on too." Jada murmured.

Jada stood up and her wings disappeared. She looked exactly like a regular human. But she still had her fire power, so it was a little hard to act like a normal human.

"I haven't taken this form in what seems like forever! I didn't know I could still take this form!" Jada happily exclaimed.

"What I don't understand are you a human or are you a demon? I don't understand." Issey asked confusingly.

"In all the time I have known you, you have never made your wings disappear. I had no idea you could even do that! Why didn't you ever tell me that you could do that" Brianna howled.

"Wow, cool. Now you can "hide" from your father and some people might think you are a different person. So you can beat them up, undercover!" Hiroto explained weirdly and unexplainably.

"No, I am still a demon and I don't plan on hurting anyone unless... Well unless they are with Jake then I would be happy to make them hurt. I only plan on hurting followers of Jake or, of coarse, Jake himself. I would love to just punch him across the face right now. That would make me feel way more satisfied than I was before." Jada answered.