Chapter 2: Face Down

*Chapter Two: Face Down*

_______________________________________

Do you feel like a man, when you push her around?

Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?

Well, I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end

As your lies crumble down, a new life she has found

"Face Down"- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

_______________________________________

"Preston I-"

"SHUTUP!" Andria's head immediately whipped to the side as she felt a raging sting on her cheek bone.

She touched the stinging sensation and felt stickiness. She pulled her fingers away and looked at her hand. A deep red liquid. Blood. A cut. She had a cut. Her eyes filled with pools of water as she looked at Preston's enraged face in the darkness of the car.

"I'm really sorry." She whispered, reaching for his hand on the steering wheel.

He pulled his hand away and gripped her wrist tightly, twisting the skin there as she winced and let out a small whimper of pain.

They were in a secluded spot. The old abandoned park, in the quiet, lonely parking lot where nothing but leaves rested.

"Don't fucking aplogize. You embarrased me tonight. I thought I told you to not to speak unless spoken to. I can't believe you fucking did that." He snarled with fierce brown eyes and a curdling sneer.

"Im-"

His hand whipped out and gripped her throat constrictingly as she cried out, tears dripping down her burning cheeks.

"I said: don't. Fucking. Apologize." He growled, tightening his grip with each word.

She shuddered and nodded. She knew not to fight back. That would only make it worse. He would only become angrier.

He let go of her neck and faced forward, his face stony and void of any emotion.

"Preston...?" She spoke quietly, watching him cautiously.

He didn't move. "Get out." He simply said in a harsh tone.

Andria was taken aback. "Wh-what?"

His head whipped around to face her. She cowered back at his frightening glare.

"GET OUT!" He yelled, enraged.

Her eyes widened. She gasped, grabbing her clutch and clumsily got out of the car.

"Preston, wha-"

He had already shut the door and was speeding out of the parking lot, leaving Andria standing there feeling completely broken.

She watched as he revved his engine and peeled down the street with an angry screeching noise on the gray pavement.

Her heart squeezed tightly and her stomach felt sick as she choked out a sob.

Suddenly, she collapsed, falling onto the ground in the middle of the old abandoned parking lot, pulling her knees to her chest as she sobbed endlessly, her heart feeling more broken than ever.

(Jeremy)

Jeremy stood in the back of Molly's house, looking up longingly at the stars. He didn't want to be at this party. He didn't want to be around dozens of drunk, horny teens. But his girlfriend had made him.

Speaking of girlfriends, here she was, walking towards him. Or more like, strutting, with a drink in her hand.

"Jeremy! There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere!" Addison exclaimed, her blonde curls bouncing as she jogged towards him.