Chapter 1: Perfect

*Chapter One; Perfect*

_______________________________________

I try not to think

About the pain I feel inside

Did you know you used to be my hero?

All the days you spent with me

Now seem so far away

And it feels like you don't care anymore

And now I try hard to make it

I just want to make you proud

I'm never gonna be good enough for you

I can't stand another fight

And nothings all right.

'Cause we lost it all

And nothing lasts forever

I'm sorry I can't be perfect

Now its just too late

And we can't go back

I'm sorry I can't be perfect.

"Perfect"-Simple Plan

_______________________________________

Andria smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror. It was Preston, her boyfriend, and her's five year anniversary. Tonight was going to be really special. They were going out to a prestigious resturant with his cousin and his girlfriend. It happened to be their one year anniversary also. She wanted to look the part.

Andria was dressed in a slim fitting little black dress. It was a satin, one shouldered style with rhinestones running along the collar and a slit in the one shouldered sleeve, which stopped at her elbow. It hugged her small, curvy figure all the way down to about an inch above her knees. She paired the dress with simple black satin pumps that had a strap around the ankle. Her long, ebony black hair was curled and pinned to one side with rhinestone clips. Her bright emerald eyes were highlighted with dark mascrara, eyeliner, and a bit of sparkly silver smokey eyeshadow. She wore burgandy colored lipgloss to enhance the shape of her already full lips. And to top it all off, she added a black satin clutch with a rhinestone strip down the middle to complete her outfit.

She had spent hours trying to perfect the look she was going for; elegant, sophisticated, and sexy. With help from her twin sister, Addison, they finally finished getting her ready in two hours, just a few minutes before her boyfriend was due to pick her up.

A knock at her door made her straighten up and turn to find her faternal twin, Addison walking into the room with a box in her hand, a bright smile on her beautiful face.

People always wondered how Addison and Andria were twins. Neither of them looked any bit identical. But that's what faternal twins were.

While Andria had long, straight ebony black hair, Addison had shoulder length, curly, golden blonde hair. Where Andria had cat eye shaped, summer grass colored eyes, Addison had almond shaped, pure aquamarine colored eyes. Where Andria was petite and curvy in all the right places, Addison was tall and lean with a perfect cheerleader's body.

The only sign of relativity was the shape of their nose, and skin color.

They both took after their mom's movie-star perfect button nose and their dads light tan complexion. It was always a wonder of how they were even blood related. Andria took after her father with the dark and mysterious looks while Addison took after her mother's, summer California cheerleader appearance.

The two girls constantly bickered and pestered the other until they wanted to pull their hairs out. But when it came to moments where one needed help or advice, they were always there for each other. Their bond was confusing, but unbreakable none the less.