E

"What the hell was I thinking?" I scoff searching around for anything we could use as a light source. "Following the John Murphy - the most hated guy - into this sketchy ass building," I grumbled, crawling on my hands and knees looking for anything at this point.
"How about look up here, for a...light switch?" He questioned then flipped a switch which made the dim lights come on. I could practically feel the smirk forming on his face. "Plus, I saved your ass. I think the words you are trying to say are 'Thank you, John. You're the best,'" Murphy said in a mocking manner.
I continue searching and crawling aimlessly, trying to avoid him. Soon, two feet were in front of me, I looked up. Obviously it was John smirking, holding out a hand for me to take. I roll my eyes and get up without accepting his mocking gesture. "I don't need any of your help, you've already done enough," I spat as I clapped my hands together to somewhat clean then of the dust and dirt.
He scoffed, "no problem, sunshine. I would always save you," he said to himself in a sarcastic tone spinning on his heel shaking his head waving his hands over his head.
There was one enormous bed, no way only one person slept in this. After a lot of bickering and arguing that John was just enjoying, I caved and agreed to share this one bed. I used his shirt that he claimed he he could 'absolutely not sleep with it on' and our jackets to create makeshift pillows.
"John I legitimately swear to a god above if you purposefully get on my side I will cut a friend of yours... or two off, no moves on me at all, capiche?" I question not breaking the eye contact between us. All he could do is do that thing, where he smirks showing a little bit of his teeth and nods his head. He gets up and turns out the light, when he returned to the bed he whispered under his breath, "are we feisty now, huh?"

...this is going to be a long night...