Valentines Melon!

The title means nothing dudes.

You woke up in such a nice way today. You felt really hyper and not tired for once in about 3 years. You got up and stretched. Then looked over at the random calendar in the corner of your room that wasn't there yesterday. It was the 14. Of February. "Oh." You said, surprised actually. You never noticed it was February. 

You went to get dressed and came back into you're room from the bathroom. "Valentines Day, huh. What should i do, actually, where is mom?" You said out-loud. You ran downstairs and saw a note from mom, and Cousin. "Oh gosh." You thought. You read the note out-loud. "Yo Reader, i'm going on a date with my girlfriend, hope you don't mind. -Cousin. Hey dear, i went out for the day! You should go out and hang out with you're friends or something today! Also Cousin won't be there so be careful when leaving the house! Love you! -Mom". You shrugged and threw the note in the trash. "Welp, might as well make this day great. Besides, i'm feeling really happy right now!" You cheered. 

You came back to you're room to prepare some things, by the time you where done you got a text form Ted.

Hey Reader, wanna hang out for the day. Im off work, and My friend is gonna join sense he has nothing to do! Also sorry about yesterday, i guess we where all tired! ^^

Hey, yeah sure. I'm have nothing planned for the day and I'm fine with you're friend being there i guess. Wanna meet somewhere or...

Then the door-bell rang. You went to go get it but it opened and Ted and his friend was there. "Oh, Hey Reader!" Ted smiled giving a little wave. "Hello!" Nick said getting in Ted's way and waving as well. "H-hi! Sorry about yesterday, i just... Had a bad day and was tired." You apologized. "Its fine, So what do you guys wanna do?" Nick asked us. "Um, how about we... Uh, Reader? Any suggestions?" Ted asked you. "Um- Uh. I don't know, whatever you guys wanna do, I'm fine with it." You Replied "How about we go shopping or something!" Nick suggested. "Shopping?" You asked, that sounded cool. We can all buy our own things too sense you had money this time, and no more awkwardness sense Nick is joining. "Yeah! Then maybe go get some breakfast after and a bunch of other planning i guess!" Nick replied. "Yeah sure, sounds fun! Reader?" Ted asked. "Yeah!" You smiled. "But what about Chris?" You asked, forgetting the creep. "Oh, Chris doesn't like Nick. Also Chris is hanging out with *Other Reader from Chris x Reader.* -------" Ted replied.

"Ah, okay. Welp lets go." You said. You Ted and Nick went down to the store and looked around a bit, you got just random stuff around that looked cool. Ted got something, you didn't know, And Nick, you whereat quiet sure either. After that you guys went to go get some breakfast at some place you've never been to before.

You guys got a table and sat down. "So. Are you two like a thing or something?" Nick asked. "No, just friends, we meet a few days ago." Ted replied as you tried ignoring there conversation and looked at what there was to eat. But their conversation keep coming back, Maybe because you were involved in it. "Well, i mean. She seems to make you happy and all, plus you invited her today without answering my question this morning, AND you two, i noticed, have matching backpacks." Nick said. "Me and Reader are friends. And also. She is right here Nick. She could be a blushing mess by now!" Ted whispered. "Im not blushing." You said looking up. If it were me that would be a problem cause I'm always blushing and its adorable! ^^ As seen in some of my drawings of Oni. You WHERE blushing. OH!!! SEE WHAT I DID THERE!!!! You guys got your breakfast and continued conversations. Then Nick's phone went off so he had to see what it was, leaving you and Ted there. 

Ted turned to you. "Oh yeah! I forgot!" Ted quickly said after you two exchanged stares. Ted got his backpack and went threw it. He came back with a rose and a chocolate bar. "Here Reader! Sorry i forgot to give this to you this morning!" Ted smiled handing you the things. "Oh, you didn't have to. Sorry, i forgot something for you and-" Ted interrupted you. "Its cool, anyways, where is Nick." Ted said looking around. Nick came back and sat down to grab his stuff. "Sorry, i have to go. I'll pay for my food at the front desk! Its just i told my friend i'd hang out with her today too in the afternoon." Nick smiled waving goodbye. "Bye!" He yelled. "Bye" You and Ted said at the same time.

"Well, looks like its just us. Reader. Um. Wanna go get a smoothie?" Ted asked. "Yeah sure." You said getting up and you and Ted walked over to the front desk to pay for the meal. You and Ted went to the Happy Melon, where Ted works. "Okay, which one?" Ted asked pointing to the options. "How about the melon one?" You laughed. It was the Happy Melon. "Okay, I'm gonna get one too. Go sit down over there or something." Ted said pointing over at a table. You sat over there and waited while Ted was ordering the smoothies. 

Ted came back with the smoothies and sat down across from you. "Here Reader" Ted said handing you your smoothie. "Thanks!" You smiled. You took a sip from you're smoothie and so did Ted. "Can i try your's?" Ted asked. "There both different a little." Ted said. "Oh, okay..." You said handing Ted your's. And Ted gave you his. You both tried each others smoothies before giving them back. Then someone came up to you with purple hair and started fan-girling or something. Maybe a seizer. "You two just indirectly kissed!" She cheered. "ONNNNIIIIIII!!!!!" She said running outside to another person. "That was weird." Ted said.

Then you thought of it. Wait. "Oh gosh she's right!" You said. "Oh, yeah, i know. But just as friends." Ted said, calming you down so your not a tomato. Tomatoey is a word! How did i not know this! Its like finding out a unicorn lives with you everyday! "Okay, good." You said.

you and Ted went to his house to play some games and hang out. Then he walked you home. "Bye Reader, See you tomorrow maybe?" Ted asked. "Maybe." You replied. "Bye!" You shouted as he walked away. You closed the door and went to you're room and got ready for bed. That was a pretty good Valentines, for the first.

 Happy Valentines Day! Hope you had a good one. Sorry this wasn't posted like, at the beginning of the day (Or night. Whatever). I just had School and after school i was hanging out with Potsa and she just left and i finished this off. Also, i spent the day with her sense no one loves me, thats cool though. *cry*. I'm fine. Anyways, yeah. I should have left a long time ago. Bye.

Chapter by your's truly: ArionicStix