To Tired for anything.

This chapter is crap. 

"Yo Reader! Wake up!" Someone announced in a middle of a good dream. You shot your eye's up. "NO! WHY!" You yelled sitting up quickly from your rest. You're cousin smiled. "Oh, h-hey!" You said rubbing your head. "Sup! I came back last night from the store. Sorry i took so long! So, Aunt told me your moving! You're growing up to fast Reader." He smiled. "Look who's talking!" You argued, kinda. He already moved somewhere, and he has a job and girlfriend. Making the cousin a male. But, change it if you want. I just think its stupid some X Readers make it so you make all the not much important choosing's. 

You yawned and got up. "Welp, I'm gonna go get breakfast! What you want?" He asked. "Just whatever." You yawned. "Okay, see ya." he said walking out. You got dressed and laid down for awhile. I wonder what Ted is up to. you where so bored that you thought of that. You turned to your side and just sat there. Then there was a ring at the door. You got yourself up and went to the door. You opened it and got blinded from the sun. "Bleh" You said, covering it. "S-sorry," You got use to the sun and looked at who was there. Of all people, out of everyone in the world. It was Ted.

"T-ted!" You tucked your hair behind you ear. "H-hi! I was just about to text you." You lied, a little. You wanted too but didn't feel like it earlier. "Reader! Found you!" Ted said. "What?" You asked in question. "Oh, sorry. Did that sound creepy. Heh, yeah. Chris took my phone and found you're location on it somehow. So i wanted to see how accurate the thing is." He said, rubbing the back of his head. "Oh, okay, well, bye." You said, about to close the door. "Wait!" Ted said blocking the door with half of himself, basically squishing himself too. "What." You asked blankly. "i brought one of my friends, i wanted to know if you can hang out, and i know your cousin is here, but. We haven't hung out in awhile." Ted said opening the door wide open. "No, I'm good." You sighed. "But-" Ted said, you shut the door, And you were done. You we're just really tired to even think. 

You went to your room and just sat there, putting your hands in your face and moaning. You went back to laying down on your side. Then after awhile there was a knock on the... window. You looked up at your window and saw Ted there, with some other person other then Chris. "Go away." You said back. Ted made signals, basically saying he can't hear you, and, let us in. You opened the window. Ted and the other dude jumped in. "What do you want!" You cried. "Sorry, but i really have nothing to do today." Ted said. "Hello." The one guy said. "Who is this! Im too tired for this." You snapped. Someone's grumpy, but i would be too if it was me and someone was bothering me when I'm tired.

"This is Nick." Ted said, introducing him. You stared at him, there was something about him you didn't like. I honestly don't like him either, no harsh feelings if i just broken someone. Don't worry, about it, I'm already. broke, so no reason to cry. People have things worse then you. sorry. You looked back at Ted. Who was smiling at you, trying to make you to hang out with them. "Fine! But in an hour. My cousin is getting breakfast, and i just woke up." You said, rubbing your eye's. "Okay" Ted smiled. They went away. And you went back to just laying there. Maybe i was a bit to mad, gosh, i have a anger issues in the morning when people wake me up. I swear. You laughed at yourself.

Boring chapter by: ArionicStix

Sorry for this. Im tired and its like 11 pm at night. So i just screwed up my imaginary sleeping schedule. Anyways. Im gonna work on the next chapter too. So look up to that or something. Instead of this crap i wrote. Im gonna work on it though when I'm not tired. Anyways, bye. -Oni