Oh... Thanks i guess

"Hey." The Creep said. "Hey you" He pointed at you with his flash-light. You felt so awkward, This isn't a normal everyday thing that happens. "Me?" You asked. Pointing to yourself, thinking in worry he was going to kill you. "Yeah," He replied with a dumb smile "My friend sent me here to check on you. He had to work." You got confused. You thought he was going to kill you. But it appears its just some dummy with a flashlight and a dumb smile. "Who?" You asked. Now getting more confused. "Ted. My friend. He was going on and on about how he met someone today on the train and wants to be friends. I guess you can say he's in love." Chris said looking up and day-dreaming. 

You blushed. "What!?!?". "Oh. Sorry, Yeah, thats my theory. Although. My brother Aiden think he's a vampire and just wants to eat you. Or something like that." Chris smiled. "Oh gosh. He has a brother!" You thought to yourself. You looked down thinking. "MR. FOOFY!!!" Chris yelled in joy. It startled you from your thinking. "You have came to help my cat!" You looked up and saw Chris hugging the cat and (?) Grooming it. "uhhh." You muttered. "Well. I have to go. My mom is going to be here in about 7 hours and-" Chris looked at you. "What." He asked. "Uh. My mom is going to be here in- Wait." You thought for a second. "Uh! Hang on! I'll be right back!" You said. Now just remembering that you and Ted where going to hang out. You ran into a store and sat down to pull your phone out. "Oh gosh! How could i forget!" You thought to yourself. Hitting your head. "Hello. Can i get you anything?" Some worker said as they walked over to the table you where sitting at.

"Uh. No actually i-" You looked up and noticed it was Ted. "I thought i've heard that voice before somewhere.". "Oh! Hey Y/n!" He smiled. "What are you doing here?". "O-oh. Well i was going to text you cause i forgot we where going to hang out today. But your working. So i'll just go do my own stuff for the day i guess." You stuttered. "Well, Im actually going to be done working here in about 10 minutes actually. I asked the manager if i could get off early cause i was going to be "busy"." He laughed. "oh. Okay. So..." You couldn't speak. You hated conversations that get awkward like this so you just stop talking. "Just wait awhile." He said getting back to work.

*some time later. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

You and Ted walked out of the smoothie place. "So whats with the pink backpack. Is that like your favorite color or something?" He asked. "Oh. Right, um, my mom made me take this with me to carry stuff while i was here. She's going to be here in about 7 hours." you explained. "Oh right. I didn't notice it yesterday. Well. How about we get you a new backpack?" he suggested. "Nah. Its fine.". "Psh. and its fine for me to get you a new one!" He joked making fun of your comment. He grabbed your arm and ran into a store. "Uhh! Ted its fine! I don't need a new one!" You said. "Okay which one!" He stopped at a line of backpacks. "Its fine!" You felt so weird. You didn't really like people getting you stuff with their own money. Also. Ted is acting WAY different then yesterday on the train. Maybe he is trying to make a new friend. HA. Psh. i can see why *Points at Chris* "HEY!" SHHH! CHRIS GET IN YOU PLACE FOR THE STORY! "Nonsense. here i'll chose one." He grabbed a Watermelon covered backpack. "Oooooo. This one's a nice one. We can have matching!" He grabbed another one behind it. "Well. if where getting matching then i guess its fine if he buys it.". 

You both came out of the store and sat on a bench. Ted handed you the backpack. "Oh... Thanks I guess, I really don't like pink." You smiled. Transporting your stuff into the new backpack. "No problem." Ted smiled. "Ah! So you found him!" Chris came up to you and Ted with a smile and Mr. Foofy in his arms. Thanks Chris for not being behind the bush again! "WHAT! Wait-""Oh. Hey Chris." Ted said. Chris let out a *DRAMATIC YET ALSO HAPPY AND SURPRISED* Gasp! "You two got matching Backpack! I told you you two should be a thing-!" "Shut up!" Ted said covering his mouth. "I told you and Aiden to not make bets!" Ted said letting go of Chris. "Aw! Fine." Chris frowned. 

Chapter by: ArionicStix

Welp. That was my part. Its a pretty boring chapter if you ask me. Don't worry though. There's going to be better chapters. We just need introduction and all that crap. Anyways. yeah. See ya later i guess. I must take care of my Turtle army. -Oni

Also. I like to communicate with the Character if that wasn't obvious.