Chapter 3

Chris

   "Shawn really? Just really?" I glare at him before kneeling by her. Her wallet falls out. I pick it up cautiously and open it, seeing a ID card. I take the card out and examine it like it's a science experiment. There is a cute picture of her. I chuckle at her smile. I glance at the information and Shawn grumbles.
   "So what's her name?" Shawn asks.
   "It says here, Max. Max Riveriable. She's 17. And she lives around here." I answer looking at her curiously. Shawn huffs and mumbles to himself.
    I place the ID back in her wallet and slip it into my jacket chest pocket. I reach over and turn her onto her back, careful not to hit her head on the ground.
   I lay her down gently and Shawn snickers. "What?" I ask looking at him.
    "Oh nothing. Just loving how gently you are being to your attacker." Shawn rolls his eyes.
   I sigh and look at her, "She is still a girl. There are somethings she should not have to face." Images of my dad making me kill my best friend flashes through my mind. I shake them away and lifts Max into my arms.
    "What are you gonna do with her?" Shawn's eyes sparkle mischievously.
    "Take her home and cook her."
    "Really?!" Shawn's eyes sparkle more.
    "No you nit wit! I am taking her home. But I'm not gonna cook her." Shawn pouts.

Hehe again short but....I don't really know what to say. I promise I'll try and make the next chapter longer! Love you guys!!! Take care!!

Also this story is a story from the minds of me and my best friend! Thanks bud!!

   ~~Max out