The End.

My believe in Allah has always been strong, he had never let us down, regardless of what difficulties we face, it gives us the capability of handling life more easily.

I stared at my little daughter who wouldn't let go of my finger, her eyes wide open, no eyelashes, little hands, her fair color making her red cheeks more obvious, her mouth either being tightly closed or shaping them like an 'o'. I tried to make her smile but she just stared or looked around.

"Just smile once" I said, while tapping her chin lightly with my finger.

"She's just some weeks old Hamza! , what do you expect?" I heard Aleena Entering the room, she had overheard me. She chuckled over my words and sat next to me on the bed while I cradled Hania.

Yess, we named her Hania. My beautiful daughter. Umm.. Our beautiful daughter.  ❤

"But she does smile when she sleeps"  I said as she yawned.

I glanced at Aleena, she was circling her cellphone in her hand. Her bangs lying on her forehead and those eyelashes I always adored. Her hair tied into a messy bun. I felt the most luckiest person in the world, blessed with a daughter as the first child and having a beautiful wife like Aleena.

"What are you thinking?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

I chucked and glanced at Hania who had fallen asleep in my arms . I tackled her into her cot and turned towards my Aleno.

"Thinking.. How much blessed I'm, how much everything has changed. I never thought I would start living happily again after.. " I shrugged away my thoughts. "Thanks for being there every time I needed you"

"Are you having fever?" Said Aleena sarcastically,  her reply was so unexpected. "Why are you being so formal?" She gave a curved smile and then bursted out laughing.

"You always fail my attempt of having a romantic conversation!" I snapped and turned off the lamp. " You're nuts"

"Now you sound like my Husband" she chuckled and turned off her sidetable lamp.

"Okay"

"Cmonn.. "

Aleena'spro

Seems like my hubby is quite upset.

After controlling my laughter, I preferred using my cellphone. There was no reason too be upset.

I know I shouldn't have ruined his dialogues. But every time he thinks of his mother which I didn't want him to. I want his smile to stay forever.

"Okay, never mind" he turned and faced towards me. " I was just .. Surprised at the change"

"So am I, from being hopeless to having everything anyone would ask for" I kept my phone aside and pressed his hand under mine.  "But let's just talk about the present and forget the past, its quite useless talking about something that makes us depressed or .. You know"

"Yeah, but I was just reminding Alllahh's favors on me, anyways.. How  was your bestfriend's wedding?"

"You should have come, there was segregation there but the groom came later after most of the guest left, Maha was quite surprised when she saw me, after all we met after two years I guess and she was upset with me as well"