Chapter 8: Risqué

Chloe hadn't worn her favorite red dress in a long while. It was a bit sexier than what she was used to. But she wanted to see the hungry, panting look in Lucifer's eyes when she arrived for dinner.

After a touch of red lipstick and purple eyeshadow, she slipped into her black heels then made her way out the back door. As she did, she took a glimpse at Dan and Trixie on the couch, who now believed she had gone to bed early with a headache.

As soon as she was out the back door, she quickly drove her way to La Casa Roja Hotel, where Lucifer had arranged a private suite for them.

The elevator brought her up to the top floor, and she came to the suite. It was dark when she stepped in.

"Lucifer?" she called. She took a left turn.

The dining room was dimly lit, with only a red candle on the table to light everything. A delicious feast of sirloin steak and red wine waited on the white table cloth. The only thing that looked more appetizing was the man seated at it.

Lucifer was dressed in a fine tuxedo, a cigarette trailing smoke between his fingers. He smirked up at her as she walked in.

"Well, well" he said, putting out his cigarette. "Good evening, detective."

He stood and approached her, placing his hands on her hips.

"You clean up nice" Chloe said, sliding her hands along his chest under his blazer.

"I've missed you all day. And now seeing you again, in this dress..."

Lucifer began trailing kisses along her neck, and running his hands up her back. Then he gestured to the table.

"Hungry?" he asked.

He pulled out a chair and Chloe took a seat.

The two of them began dining on the steak in front of them. The juicy meat delighted on her tongue, cooled down her throat by the wine.

Chloe watched Lucifer's mouth as he chewed on his food. His lips were so smoothed, and the way they moved...she felt a hot stirring between her legs.

"Care for dessert?" Lucifer asked, whipping the grease from his lips.

He took a piece of cake on his fork, then leaned forward to feed into Chloe's mouth. The chocolate was smooth and creamy, like velvet on her tongue.

"Mm" Chloe mumbled. "Delicious"

"I knew you'd like it" he said. "I met a girl this afternoon who said she'd make it after I did her a favor."

Chloe stopped mid-chew. She remembered back to that afternoon, when she'd seen him kissing another woman at Lux. She firmly swallowed her bite of steak.

Lucifer cocked an eyebrow. "Something wrong, detective? Is the steak not cooked to your liking? I can fix that. I am one for heating things up." He winked.

Chloe took a long sip of wine, then cleared her throat.

"Did you sleep with another woman earlier today?"

Lucifer paused for a moment, then a naughty grin crossed his face. He playfully bit down on his lip.

"Maaaayyybe" he said.

"Lucifer"

"Okay, I may have been playing around a little bit."

Chloe's gaze darkened.

"Come now, detective" he continued. "You know how I am. I'm like a naughty little schoolboy. I just can't control myself or sit still."

"Well" Chloe pressed her hands to the table, then stood up and leaned forward. "Do you know what happens to naughty boys who don't behave themselves?"

Lucifer chuckled, then stood up. "Detective, this isn't a kink scene---"

Chloe pressed a hand to his chest, and pushed back him against the wall. Lucifer's eyes filled shock.

"Detective, what is---"

His words were cut with a gasp as her hand slivered down into pants, her fingers wrapping around his cock.

"Oh, my, detective"

"That's mistress to you" she said. She grabbed his face with her free hand, forcing him to look in her eyes. "You are mine, Lucifer Morningstar. All mine. I'm not sharing you with anyone."

"Detective, this is my home---" her grip tightened and he moaned. "Yes, mistress. Yes mistress, I'll behave."

With a swift motion, Chloe threw Lucifer down onto the marble floor. He landed on his back, and she was crawling on top of him before he could even react.

Her fingers tore at his clothes, tipping each button and zipper until it all lay in a heap to the side.

"Time for something more risqué" she said with a smirk.

She reached for the red candle on the table. Lucifer, knowing exactly where this was, heading, beamed.

"Oh yes, mistress" he said.

"Time for your punishment, bad devil"

"Oh yes, mistress. I've been a very naughty boy indeed"

Chloe held the candle over Lucifer's bare body. The first drop of wax fell onto his groin, and he cried out.

"That is sharp" he groaned. "Give me more"

Chloe moved the candle meticulously over his body, dripping clumps of red wax all over his skin. Lucifer moaned in pain and pleasure.

"Mistress, it stings" he whimpered. "I want more. Please, please, please."

His body was spotted with streaks of red wax. Chloe put the candle back on the table, then reached for her dress zipper.

Just then, Lucifer, grabbed her hips, lifting her up as he stood up.

"You're turn, my queen" he said.

He pressed her against a wall, her legs around his waist. The hot wax on his chest pressed against hers. His cock pushed into her, and she cried out.

"Oh, yes" she moaned. "Mmhm, get it in."

He pounded into her, his nails digging into her ass as he held her. Her sweaty back hit against the cold marble wall.

"Yes, just like that" Chloe moaned. "Right there, you naughty boy."

"Yes, mistress, I am a naughty boy" Lucifer cooed. "Cum for me."

A climax began to rise in her. Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck, her fingers curling into his hair.

"Oh god" she croaked.

An orgasm erupted inside her. She bit down on Lucifer's lip to keep from screaming. Lucifer's breath quickened, and she could see him following.

"Mm-hm, that's it baby" she said. "Cum for momma"

Lucifer titled his head back, his face turning red and neck veins popping as he cam violently.

Just then, a voice boomed from the doorway.

"What the hell is going?"