Deduce Me

Sherlock's POV

"I deduced who you are, now... your turn." She smiled, and sat in the clients' chair.

"(H/C) (H/L) hair. (E/C) eyes. Cheekbones: high and defined. Lips: (Lip Shape) (Lip Colour)
Resembles (Y/N) (L/N), my childhood friend. We used to play deductions." I smiled fondly at the memory and for some reason she smiled too. "Anyway. Violin player, indents in your fingertips, played recently, from the angle your clothes are bent I can tell the angle your arm was bent at for a while, therefore summary: violinist. Trench coat, reasonable quality so reasonable price I'd say about £60-£90. So you're reasonably well off. Colour scheme, grey, black and white, nothing out of place. Bags under your eyes, probably another stake-out. But no clue as to who you are." I shook my head as I thought up possibilities.

The woman smiled. "But you've already said my name, Mr. Holmes."

"No I didn't- wait... (Y/N)?!"

Your POV

You smiled at Sherlock. "Took you long enough." He looked at you in utter disbelief, then, out of nowhere, he got up and flung his arms around you.
"I missed you." You smiled as you smelt him. He smelt like smoke and you smiled.
"Please don't move" You inhaled again.
"Uh, why?" He said.
"You smell like smoke and I need some, but Lestrade confiscated my cigarettes."
Then the door burst open.
"God damn it." You muttered and released Sherlock.

"Lestrade, do I need to remind you I am not on house arrest and you are not my mother? I do NOT need you following me!"
Lestrade shifted uncomfortably. "You've not left your apartment in two weeks I needed to make sure you weren't... you were ok..."
You rolled your eyes.
"Tea anyone?" John attempted to change the topic.
"Yes please." Your three voices chimed unenthusiastically.
"I'll help." You scowled at Lestrade and walked into the kitchen.

Sherlock's POV
(Sorry for all the changes in point of view..)

I glanced at Lestrade. "Why are you here?"
"Making sure (Y/N) is ok. I said that." He shifted. Nervous?
"Why would you need to do that..?"
He gestured to go outside and we did.
"She's been using drugs and I was following to make sure she wasn't doing anything. I also took her cigarettes. She needs to stop so..."