My life is like an Hispanic Soap Opera

Ross' Pov:

Life is fucking awesome right now. I can't remember a time when I've been so happy. Me and Laura have been together for 4 months now and it's been great. Everything is just..

Perfect.

And that's why I'm so stressed right now.

When ever something seems all peachy keen, it get fucked up some how and to be quite freaking frank things have been going too smooth to not be suspicious of what shit storm is going to rain on my parade.

For example, on my 10th birthday I finally got my first acoustic guitar. I was so pumped and my dad even set up some lessons with one of his old friends who was a retired band member. Two days before my first lesson I came down with strep throat, and since it was my 4th time getting it I had to get my tonsils removed resulting in a 2 week hiatus from anything except eating ice cream.

Don't get me wrong it was great and all but my dad already paid for the lessons so he gave my guitar to some neighbor kid along with my lesson. Childhood. Destroyed. I will hate that kid for the rest of my life. Yes it's petty but so am I.

Example Dos. It was senior year. I was probably one of the happiest guys on earth. I had a smoking girlfriend and was, not to toot my own horn, kinda popular and had stellar marks in all of my classes, except AP Psych, but no body's perfect. Anyway.... it was the end of the school year and by then I was really into acting and just really wanted to be famous, so you can imagine how excited I was when I received an email from some indie movie director that he wanted me to be his lead. I instantly accepted.

But for some fucked up reason I thought that meant I had to cut all my ties in the small town of Littleton,Colorado, so I broke up with my girlfriend in front of the entire school to show that I was serious about my career, spewing some shit about how I don't want her to get in my way and distract me from my job. A few weeks after that I left to start filming.

I missed graduation and the chance to apologize to the love of my life. A little bit after that I found out that Laura also was going to be in a film and soon realized that I made the wrong decision in ending it with her.

But how the hell was I supposed to know she also wanted to go into the entertainment industry? She never mentioned it. And to be honest I didn't think I would ever see the girl again let alone on the big screen.

All the bad shit happens to me, only when good shit is close by.

So excuse me for being cautious.

What if I'm diagnosed with some incurable disease and only have 8 more days to live? I wonder if Laura would let me impregnate her so my lineage lives on?

What if Laura's actually not Laura and just some look alike that's trying to trick me into impregnating her and I'll only find out it wasn't Laura when the baby looks nothing like her or I see the real Laura on the streets some where?

What if today is my last day on earth and I'll need to impregnate Laura immediately in order to-

Why does every scenario end in me busting my nut in Laura in order to have a kid?

I've never really wanted kids but maybe someday. I don't know. But I do know I want Laura to be the mother.

Wait. A. Fucking. Minute.

I'm getting sidetracked. The point is, something bad is going to happen and I just can't shake that feeling. But for now I shall enjoy whatever time I have left with the tiny brunette lightly snoring on my chest in nothing but one of my shirts.

Whatever happens, I'm glad I got my girl back after years of regrets I finally can call her mine again.

I reach over her in hopes to not wake her up and grab my phone.