Words are our Actions' Lawyer

Laura's pov

Actions.

We're always told that they speak louder than words, but what if you're screaming?

Will my actions still be theoretically louder than my words? If that's the case, then why can a picture say a thousand words?

Is it because it's catching those actions and preserving them for life times to come? Than shouldn't the saying go a picture catches a thousand actions in which speak louder than words?

If our actions are so important, why do people speak at all?

The answer would be, to explain or correct those actions. So our words are like our action's lawyer.

But you can't win every case. So when you have no more words do you save yourself from a life sentence of regret by portraying the words that just won't come out, into actions?

It makes sense. But doesn't at the same time. Like algebra.

By surveying Ross' actions I can tell he's desperate. For what? I don't know.

And I don't want to fucking find out.

What he's doing is what I consider kidnaping. You can't just go and literally pick some one off the sidewalk and carry them to your house.

People go to jail for that type of shit. When listening to his actions all I hear is "CRIMINAL!"

And why did he feel the need to commit this crime?

Because he wants to talk.

He could've emailed me or some shit.

But, I'm here and might as well get this over with. The sooner the better. Maybe we can clear things up and happily avoid each other for eternity.

"Are you listening Laura?" Nope

"Oh, sorry I was just trying to figure out WHY THE FUCK YOU FELT THE NEED TO ABDUCT ME JUST TO HAVE A CHAT!" I cross my arms over my chest just now realizing that I'm only in a sports bra and running shorts.

He rolls his eyes and takes a glance at my chest before adverting his gaze to my face which has a deep scowl and a knowing look on it.

Pervert.

He clears his throat before speaking.

"I didn't abduct you." Oh yea sure. That's what a true criminal would say.
I'm on to you Lynch.

"Yea, okay. You just decided to casually bump into me, lift me up over your shoulder, take me to your evil lair. And talk." I do little air quotes on talk, just to piss him off.

"You left me no other fucking choice Laura. Every time I saw you I tried to start a conversation but you never gave me a chance. I know what I did in high school was wrong and I'll regret that moment for my entire life, but living in the past gets you no where.

I loved you with my entire heart and it was a difficult decision to choose either my future or you. I wish we could've stayed together but I knew that you would be a distraction. Relationships never work in Hollywood and I didn't want us to fall into that hole.

I didn't anticipate you also going into show biz, but maybe we can be friends or something more. Now that I know you're close I can't let myself lose you again."

He tries to grab my hand but I flinch away, tears are streaming down my face and I just....can't. He's opening up old wounds that I thought were already healed.